Chapter three

Ten year time skip.
Katie 15, Keith 15 1/10. Shiro and Matt 18.

"I'm at school early what should I do?"Katie sat there wondering what to do. She noticed Keith, his hair black and messy his red jacket over his usual white top and his black bag slumped over his right shoulder held up by two fingers. She laughed and ran up to him.
"Morning Keith." She giggled and punched him playfully on the arm. He dodged. He seemed more gloomy today than usually which must have been hard as he was always gloomy. He pushed her away. She just walked into school happily parting from Keith. She had every class with a boy, Keith's cousin, Lotor. He was sat outside still with his bleached white hair and tears trickling down his cheeks.
"What's up Lotor?" He looked at her in surprise. She never talked to him unless told to talk to him in class.
"My girlfriend broke up with me and she broke up the gang." He weeped as tears trickled faster down his cheeks. His shirt was soaked.
"Okay. That's sad but got a hold of yourself you'll get back together anyway."He smiled and she helped him up. His shirt was black and wet through. She took off her large man sized green jacket and held it to Lotor.
"Your shirts wet, use this to cover it, this doesn't mean we are friends though."He took it from her and the bell rang. Everyone ran to class. Katie sat next to Lotor.
"Class. We have a project for you." They were given papers and a number.
"Everyone will be in groups of two. You must do a essay on a famous author." Katie had the number one written on. The teacher raised her hands up. This meant stand up.
"Go find your partner." Lotor rushed through everyone. Nobody had the same number as him. He came to Katie.
"You got one." He nodded she sat down. He sat next to her. They looked in opposite directions. Realising they had to work together.
"J.K Rowling?" Katie and Lotor asked at the same time. They got to planning. The lesson was them both planning.
"This is a term assignment so you have plenty of time." As soon as the teacher had finished it was already lunch. Lotor and Katie parted from class and headed in the opposite direction to the other.

"Keith thank god, a normal person." He had tears on his face.
"What happened. When ever I find you something is always up either years or injuries." She wiped his tears. He looked at Alura and the gang. They were laughing at his pointed ears. Katie nodded and stomped over to them.
"Care to explain?" Katie calmly and softly asked. They nodded and laughed more.
"Spill it!" Katie commanded and the group looked at her in shock. "Katie he's a loser and a freak, we told him the truth." Katie rubbed her temple. She nodded and walked over to him.
"Ignore them they're just jerks who think they're gods gift to the world when they're not." She rubbed his back reassuringly.
"Marks." She whispered giving him a box. Inside was makeup and wipes. He nodded going to the bathroom. Lotor was there he ignored him. Until he saw Katie's jacket.
"Why do you have her jacket?" He asked calmly and quietly.
"She lent it to me when my shirt was wet through from tears. My girlfriend broke up with me and took over the group kicking me out." Keith nodded and went into a stall. He put makeup on. Coming out he saw Lotor smiling maniacally.
"You'll get back together you know that right." He looked at Keith and nodded slowly.
"I've been told by a certain English partner." Keith looked at him. He nodded and left Lotor to whatever he was doing.

"Hey let go of my ears!" He heard Katie scream. Both Kieth and Lotor ran outside to see Katie being picked on. They rubbed her makeup off with a wipe. They looked at her evilly and then in shock. Her ears were pointed and green marks laid on her skin. They suddenly they heard a boy running closer to them.
"Leave my little sister alone!" It was Matt. The girls looked at the boy who looked the smallest bit like Katie. His pointed ears showing. Katie hugged him and he saw her marks.
"They know don't they." He looked sad. His head hung down. "No they don't know, it was just makeup under makeup." Katie lied acting natural. Matt looked at her and winked.
"See you after school sis." With that Matt walked away to Shiro.
"Katie, you have one sweet older brother. But he can't protect you forever. We'll soon have you in our possession..."