Chapet 22

Keith's POV

I woke up to humming.
"Mama said there'd be boys like you, tearing my heart in two..." the beautiful voice was distant. I tried to stand up. I couldn't. It felt nothing. I looked to the side of me. A long row of boys. That included Shiro, Matt, me, Hunk, Lance and so on. No Lotor. I heard the voice again,
"Taking me for rides, telling me Pretty little lies!" It sounded sweet. I looked up and noticed long white hair. My face burned. I knew who it was. He was the meaning of this. It was Lotor. I saw him in front of a row of girls. They all wore purple rags. Rags of a tank top and short skirt just above the knees. All had their hair up. He moved and I saw her. Katie. Her lips moving as she sung the lyrics. Her chin up. She was wearing a crop top of the purple rags. Hanging just, about two inches over her belly button. She had tears running slowly down her eyes. Lotor was smiling maniacally. He tuned toward us boys. I looked down. I wore shorts and a shirt. More covered than the girls. I looked up and noticed everyone's wrists were chained to the person at the side of them. Then in the end we're chained up on the wall. That must have been uncomfortable. I saw Alura crying and screaming at him.
"Lotor what do you want from me!" She was chained in the centre in her prom dress.
"Not from you. Oh no. Her!" He cackled and pointed to Katie. I wanted to hit him over the head but I couldn't move. Alura looked at him in shock.
"What does she have that I don't?!" She yelled the chains jingling on her wrists as she squirmed around.
"Oh lets see. A brain! Looks of a queen, oh and don't forget she's and Alien!" The last words struck him. He stopped. He knew she was a princess. Who he loved and she loved back. I heard gasps. They all looked at Katie nodding.
"We know that she's a freak!" People turned on her. I couldn't speak I hadn't had a drink in ages. I looked back at her, Lotor using his index finger to lift her head up so he could face her. She ragged her head away from his touch. He stroked her right cheek.
"You wanna know her gift?" I heard roars of yes and of course. I looked at her. She didn't struggle she just sit there. Legs thrown to one side so nobody could see under her skirt. I felt the last of my tears stroll down my face.
"She's my cousins lover!" I heard laughter. Then it went black.

Katie's POV

I saw Keith peacefully sleeping. Until I saw tears rolling down his face. I began to sing.
"Mama said there'd be boys like you tearing my heart in two. Doing what you do best. Takin me for a ride, telling me pretty little lies."
I always calmed down when I heard this song. He stopped squirming and tears dropped. I smiled stroking his hair. I saw Hunk, Matt, Lance, Shiro and Lance. They were still as they slept. We were home. On earth. In my house. I had covered them with blankets in Matts room. Matt and Shiro on his bed. I heard a knock. I ran down the stairs as quietly as I could.
"Hey Lotor did everyone make it out of there alive?" He nodded and smiled nicely.
"I'm glad I got you out first. I knew someone would blow the space craft up." I gave him a hug. I mouthed 'thank you' to him before showing him inside to the couch. I noticed Shiro and Matt walking dropping down the stairs.
"Morning sleepyheads." They nodded and waved yawning and stretching.
"What happened at prom?" Shiro asked and I laughed. I knew something they didn't.
"Matt proposed to Alura! I'm so proud." I saw Keith Lance and Hunk up. They looked shocked at me when I said it. Lotor laughed happily.
"Alura said yes. Obviously." Alura entered the room with a ring on her finger smiling at Matt.
"Hello fiancé." She walked up to Matt and kissed him on the cheek. Lotor was smiling now, he'd calmed down.
"Keith you won over Katie's heart." Everyone looked at Keith. He looked shocked at what Lotor said.
"Wanna hear the best news out of all?" They all looked at me and nodded.
"Hunk and Shay kissed and became an item." They all looked at the two blushing boys.

(Yes I ship Hunk and Shay. Shunk. And Alura and Matt. Malura.)

They were congratulated. Sam and Coleen came in. They looked at us.
"What happened last night and when did you get home?" My mother spoke softly but energetically. I knew she had too much coffee this morning. I took a deep breath.
"Well, Matt and Alura are engaged. Hunk and shay are and item. Shiro met a nice girl. Lance kissed his crush..." I needed another breath. Lance looked shocked he kissed Emily. His crush. Hunk blushed again. Shiro smiled remembering Lois. Matt and Alura cuddled and my dad and mum looked like they'd cry in joy.
"And Keith built up the courage to ask his crush!" My mother beamed with excitement.
"And who is that?" I blushed and remembered him asking me before we got to the prom. Before we were in an escape pod. Before the big explosion.
"Katelyn!" My brother laughed at Shiro as he yelled my name. I sunk into the hoodie I wore when i got changed after I woke up. Me and Keith cuddle happily after though.

Guys it happened. I'm sorry I had to add a dream and an it if singing nightcore. I hope you enjoyed the chapter vote if you want I don't care. Peace out ✌🏻.