Chapter 4

Katie POV
———————

I stood there putting makeup on over my marks. I hid my ears under my hair. Kieth and Lotor came over to me.
"So they finally turned on you too." Lotor and Keith put a hand on her shoulders. She looked up at them.
"It's fine, they just made fun of me. They're jerks who think they're gods  creation. Don't bother me when they're big mistakes." Keith snorted at her comment and Lotor looked at him.
"She's the same sassy Katie I know." He laughed and Katie smiled knowing she made Kieth happy. Lotor soon joined in sniggering.  He stood next to Katie. He gave them both invitations.
"Here I'm inviting you to an all at my place. I'll provide the dress and suit or clothing if need be." Lotor gave them the invitations and walked away. Kieth and Katie smiled and since it was the bed of school for the week they decided to go on his motorbike. He was allowed to drive it. The police gave him a licence. Katie sat behind Keith in the motorbike and held onto him tight. They drove off and around town. They felt they were being followed but shrugged it off.

"Katie.... Kieth..." the hollow wind whistled as Katie was spooked it wasn't even Halloween yet. Keith noticed she was scared and stopped the bike. He helped her off and they walked for a few minutes. Obviously chaining the motor bike three times to a bike parking spot. After walking for five minutes they were ambushed by men.
"Hey let us go!" Katie struggled as the man who was holding her tightened his grip. She gritted her teeth. Keith wasn't as frightened. More angered by their appearance and how they held Katie. They placed her in a black van.
"She'll do boys. She will do." The leader smirked and kicked Keith in the ribs hard. He had managed to call Matt and Shiro tied up telling them Katie and himself were in trouble at town.

"Give is our family back!" The two boys noticed Kieth tied up on the ground and Katie tied up and a white cloth over her eyes and mouth. Matt was furious now. The gang looked at him and Shiro.
"Leave or the girl gets hurt. They could she her marks shining and ears pointing more. The blindfold vanished and also the ropes. She took off the cloth around her mouth.
"Or who gets hurt!" One pointed at her brother who was being tackled to the ground. She smirked and then punched the leader who looked like he had flown. She grabbed the men on top of her brother. Hitting their heads together. Knocking them out big time. She huffed her brother and helped Kieth. His hair still messy. The girl and gang of boys other than Lotor walked up to the four.
"Plan foiled by the girl." They teased as the turned to look at Kieth.
"Oh and Keith, Honey, come with us, galra are needed at city hall to be re-located." The girl cackled as she high fives the gang. Katie looked like she was gonna break anything and anyone at that point.
"Go away. Back off. LEAVE US ALONE!" Katie hissed angrily her eyes turning into pools of fire. The gang screamed as they ran away. Katie had used up Altean power, too much for her age. She was using more powerful and masterful magic. To protect her family and friends. They all walked back to the bike and car. Keith unchained it and Matt sat in the car with Shiro.
"Come on then." They all drove back to the house where they found a white suit with black shoes and a tie in Kieth bedroom and a green ballgown with green heels and a flower clip in Katie's. They looked at the invitations given to them earlier that day. Katie's read:
Dear Katie my guest of honour.
Please would you accompany Keith to an ball one which is being thrown at my castle on Sunday afternoon. Please wear the green outfit. I would be great full.
Your host
Lotor.

Keith's read:
Dear Kieth my guest please could you accompany Katie to the ball one which is being thrown at my castle. Please could you wear your suit. I would be most great full.
Your host
Lotor
P.S there will be food.

They fell into their beds before hanging up their outfits and going to bed...