Chapter seventeen

Katie POV

I had forgotten that Keith had followed me, as my 'protector' in the game. So I called an old fried of mine. His title was 'Prince Aaron of the Altean civilisation'. I was The princess of the Altean kingdom. We were promised to each other at birth but we had to make the choice of we wanted to or not. He loved me. I wasn't fond of him, but we were still friends. I told him what we were playing and he immediately wanted to join as my 'lover'. So I gave him Shiro's phone number. I had told Shiro I had given his phone number to a friend before hand. So Aaron text Shiro to ask if he could play. Shiro obviously said yes. So we were climbing a tree while pretend arguing, as general lovers did. It was only a game though. Nothing more and nothing less. We were climbing a tree when we got to the top branch. He got a text from his little sister, Elizabeth. She told him not to stay out too long, or else. I giggled at the text he had gotten and he rubbed the back of his neck nervously and embarrassed. He tickled me and I obviously, as a teenage girl would, laugh my head off. Not literally. He embraced me with a cuddle and I cuddled back. Then out of nowhere the most unexpected thing happened...

Shiro's POV

Lotor was walking up to me.
"Can I play that apocalypse game please?" I nodded my head and he smiled from ear to ear. We joked for ten minutes before noticing, Altean guards were surrounding us. Why? I hadn't a clue why their were guards surrounding us. Especially Altean.
"Excuse me young sir's but would you mind telling me where Prince Aaron and Princess Katie have gone off too. We can't find them, this forest is too confusing." I smiled and showed them were Keith and Katie were. They bowed and called me something I hadn't ever expected to be called. Neither did Lotor. They looked at Lotor first and said,
"Thank you Prince Lotor." They said bowing then turned to me again bowing,
"Thank you, Second in command Takashi Shirogane." First I'm not second in command and second how did they know my real name. I was so confused. I shrugged it off and walked in Keith's direction. Matt was following me and the guards turned around,
"Why hello there Prince Matthew. How's your mother?" They asked. Matt looked at me and whispered,
"Are you all playing a different game and not telling me?" I shook my head and Matt stood up straight looking at the guards before replying,
"She's wonderful, thank you for asking." They bowed at the prince and continued to were Keith was.

Five minutes later...

We were next to Keith who was looking up. I saw jealously clouding his eyes. We all looked up to see Katie and this Aaron guy. They were kissing and cuddling. They took the game too seriously. I face palmed and looked at the guards.
"How'd they get up there?" Asked one of them," Why are they kissing?" Asked another. I looked at them as they parted even Lotor looked hurt. Matt walked up to the tree and shook it a tiny bit. They looked down. Katie was relaxed and looked very sleepy while Aaron smiled evilly. He grabbed Katie and picked her up bridal style. He then did something we all turned away so we couldn't see. He stepped where the branch wasn't and was falling. He landed pretty well. Katie's skirt slightly flew up but not much. He shirt was almost stuck to her from the heat. He placed her on the soft grass. We noticed she hadn't any shoes on. Her feet met the cold ground. She looked comfortable. Everyone was here now. Or at least coming near us. Lance, Hunk, Elizabeth, the guards and mine and Keith's parents crowded around the two. My mother looked shocked at Katie. Her fingers curled around Aaron's hand, he looked at her softly and smiled. The guards asked them so many questions but he shooed them off. Katie had spoken as if just remembering for the first time.

Aaron's POV (cause he's important in the story.)

Katie had just remembered everything. She was taking a breath so she could explain.
"I am Princess Katie Holt of the Altean Kingdom." She turned to her brother, "Over there is my brother, Prince Matthew Holt of the Altean Kingdom and successor to the throne." She looked at Shiro, "Shiro is Second in command of the royal guard, Takashi Shirogane." She turned to Hunk and Lance, "Lance you are the doom to be training guard and Hunk is the soon to be royal chef. This is because your parents were before." She turned to Keith, she spoke softer to him, "Keith you are the First in command of the royal guard, Keith Shirogane." She took two breaths and I continued for her,
"I am Prince Aaron of the Altean civilisation, we are Altean Kingdoms neighbouring country. As to make peace with my country we were promised for manage when she was born. Now it is up to me and her if we wish to be a couple." Keith had a look of jealousy and so did Lotor. Lotor was my sworn enemy. The Galra hate the Altean. But he seemed to have warmed up to Princess Katie. I almost laughed, I just chuckled a little bit before bowing to Katie. I picked up her right hand with mine and held in. I bowed down again and kissed her hand. Like you see in movies. She blushed a little. Keith pushed me out of the way making me stumble. My hand had in tangled with hers. Keith took her hand now.
"Katie. Please you've only known him really for a day." He pleaded and she must have had so much going on for her. She soon fell to her side Keith just barely catching her. She had fallen unconscious. I saw Keith pick her up bridal style and carry her in the direction of her house. We all followed even the guards who had no idea what us just happened...