Chapter ten

The tall mans hand shot into his pocket. He brung out his phone and it began to ring. He looked at Katie. Her big amber eyes glued to matts frown. Her smile and laughter turned into a emo smile (Not a very big smile). Matt held her hand.
"Hello Mr. Daniel. Yes it's military leader here. The girl. Yes she's found." Lotor sniggered and looked at the military commander, his volume turned to zero as he looked at Katie and Matt. He tapped her shoulder twice.
"What's up Lotor?" She whispered annoyed. He pressed two fingers together. Finally he built up the courage to whisper too her.
"Are you gonna tell him that you stayed..." he quietened down a lot more,"at my place in the palace?" Katie almost burst into laughter. Almost. She didn't she concealed the laughter and stayed calm.
"No I won't tell." She turned round to see people knocking on the glass. People with cameras that flash and microphones at the ready. Katie buried her head into her brothers chest.
"Too many people. Cameras. Microphones..." she was hyperventilating and worried. Matt picked her up bridal style and walked down the hallway with a crying Katie. The bell had rung a few minutes ago. The doors slammed open and people ran toward the two. The thunder of feet made the teachers poke their heads out off doors. If they weren't blocked by people. They saw Katie/Pidge. Keith, Hunk,Lance,Shiro and two other students walked out. One with sunglasses and a cape on and the other with a flowing blue gown on. She looked like a princess. Katie was still hyperventilating in her brothers chest.

"Back off!" Keith shouted at them. This made Katie look up from her brothers chest and smile. That's how she always defended her Keith his and her family and literally any friend or bullied kid. Her ears poked out of her hair and her marks l, still green, glowed a bit, so did Matts. The two turned around to ten million flashes and microphones being pushed near their mouths. Katie tugged at her brothers shirt and he placed her down on her feet. She pushed ten microphones away leaving one to her mouth. She took the microphone and the news camera told her to say something like why she was gone so long where she was, how she was so well hidden. She was given an ear piece. The news broadcasters spoke in her ear. She was ready to answer a question. Her brother put a hand on her shoulder and so did Keith. The gang of her friends made a background.

News broadcast:

"Good afternoon everyone. We have breaking news. A panda who can sing, the winner of Britons got talent here live to talk and our most exhilarating story of the day is Katie Holt found after five months of being missing and at school with her friends and brother. She had a few questions to answer so feel free to text us any questions.

(After the singing panda and Britans got talent singer)

"And now live from Galra high school is the girl who went missing."

She microphone was held still by Katie the camera man signalled her to smile and get ready.
"Lyndsey at Galra high school reporting live... Katie care to answer some questions?" She nodded and replied yes. Lindsey read out the first question.
"I ran away because I had a few problems in my life that I had made myself and had to reflect on everything. I felt awful so I needed a lot of time to myself. I could hardly sleep but I have been under your noses the whole time..." Lindsey looked at her shocked and made a hand gesture to continue,
"Remember Pidge Gunderson the new student at Galra high school never seen before? Well I made it up to stay at school and study that's why you don't see him now." Gasps heard from the classrooms and the other reporters.
"Final question we all want to know. What are those marks and why are your ears so pointed." Matt put a hand on her shoulder and shook his head.
"Sorry that's personal information and I'm afraid we don't give that out." Then the broad caster said something she shouldn't have.
"It won't stay secret for long if I can help it. She will tell us. She will answer all of our questions." The broad caster sounded crazy and like a familiar person to Katie.
"No no no no no no no. It can't be. I thought you died I thought you were sent to a crazy house." She squealed a bit.
"It's true Lindsey Parker the crazy freak who is an alien here and coming for Katie Holt who I have always known as an enemy. She is..." Keith put a hand over her mouth.
"She is this planets best hope of escape from evil aliens just like Lindsey..."

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and comment if your enjoying the story. I'm not forcing you it'd be nice though. Well anyway that's all for now. Bye peace out ✌🏻.