Chapter five

Time skip Sunday.

Pidge POV

I stood there looking at the thrilly dress. The shoes and the hair clip. First thing first. Hair.
"Mom! I need a bit of help." My mother came up in a flash. She looked at me sat at my vanity. She tutted at me.
"Fine, I'll do everything for tonight. Next week I'll show you." I sat on the chair near my mother. She curled my long hair. She straightened it first at the top and had put it in a ponytail before curling it. She put the clip in a good place.
"Makeup!" I struggled with the eyeliner the rest was okay. She told me to get dressed and at the end she gaped at my beauty. So she said.
"My daughter looks gorgeous." I looked in the mirror looking at my pretty identical twin. It couldn't have been me. A knock on the door.
"Here already." My mother ushered me downstairs and I saw Keith. His hear usual but be was wearing a black suit and black loafers. My mother stood me next to him. She took a picture and framed it. I waved, so did Keith. "Bye mom!" I shouted,
"Bye mrs Holt. I'll make sure she's okay." My mother waved bye and so did mrs Kogane. We sat in the limo.
"Miss Katie, you look better than master Lotor explained." He looked at Kieth before glaring at the road.
"Thank you Mr... sorry I don't seem to know your name." He looked at her before starting he limo.
"My deepest apologies my name is Sendak." I smiled happily.
"What a lovely name Sendak." I saw in the mirror a red blush. He called Lotor.
"Sir. We're in the limo now. Nice choice on bringing Katie. She's a great specimen and a wonderful conversation she must have with everyone." Lotor growled.
"Sorry sir." He held his head low. "Bye." Sendak's head stayed down.
"Don't worry. Your nice. I'll try be nicer to Lotor I e only given him a hard time. I don't even know why he invited me." My lips spilled truth after truth. Sendak laughed at the end telling me he'd done much worst. I wondered what he had one which was s worse. Smiling I notice an uncomfortable Keith.

Keith POV

I sit there uncomfortably. Katie looked at me confused. She urged me to say hello or something.
"Hello master Keith, any gossip?" Sendai asked I looked uncomfortable. Shaking my head I wonder do I really need to go. I grab my phone.
"Do I have to go?" I text Lotor replied with its up to you.
"Sendak can I get out I don't wanna go. Katie stay in the limo. I don't wanna go." We stop at the nearest station and I get out I needed fresh air anyway. She nodded at me reasuringly knowing I was going to ask if she would be okay. The car drove off quickly. I could see the huge castle of darkness in the distance I text lotor telling him it's just Katie. He used the nod emoji then says bye. I begin walking home. Shirl notices me home early.
"Didn't wanna go," I shushed him as I answered his question he was about to start something again. "She will be okay she's strong." I crash on my bed. Shiro keeps quiet. I sleep and awoke to a text.
"We got your girl..."