Chapter eleven

Katie sat on the edge of her bed and smiled. Keith was sat on his window sill. Katie and him where talking for the first time in months by the window sills. He was blushing hard as Katie was joking around. Matt, Sam and Coleen, Katie's family, walked into her room and suddenly embraced her into a huge bone crushing hug. It was about ten at night and she wasn't tired. Since the first month of being 'missing' she had been hacking into the government files. It wasn't very well protected if Katie, a very good hacker who is a child, can hack into them.

Keith saw as the family dispersed. Katie frozen in thought. Sam and Coleen laughed at their daughter and Matt snickered.
"What you thinking about Pigeon?" He asked. Keith waited five seconds before bursting out laughing.
"Yeah yeah. Whatever. Like you don't have a nickname given to you by your big brother." Katie smiled mischievously at Keith. She was thinking again. Of nicknames.
"Emo maybe or oh Blood wolf." Keith laughed at blood wolf. He noticed the clever girls eyes sparkling as he smiled at her. Matt and her parents left the room. She opened the window to the max which was until it was about her head. She jumped onto the window sill and then Keith put his arms out. She jumped and grabbed his arms. He clutched onto her for dear life as she was three stories high. Her life depended on him. Using little of his might he pulled her up into his room. She smiled at him.
"Thanks." She ticked a piece of paper with a pen that came out of nowhere.
"What's that?" He asked. She smiled and let him look at the paper. At the top of the paper it said. Katie's Bucket List.
"What you tick off anyway?" She snickered and pointed to the nineteenth point. It said: do the jump of faith with Keith.

He laughed happily.
"Very good." She pulled him into a heartfelt hug. She didn't want to let him go, but after a minute they parted. She blushed and Keith's door opened.
"Keith can I borrow your..." Shiro looked at Katie. He smiled and continued.
"As I was saying could I borrow Katie for ten minutes there's someone at the door for her." Keith nodded at Katie as she left the room.  He felt alone again.

Katie walked down the carpeted steps and almost glided across the wooden floor on her socks. She stopped at the front door. When she opened it she tried to slam it shut. But a hand stopped the door from stopping completely. The hand pulled the door open. She fell backwards when he came in. His hand grabbed her waist and hauled her up. He kept his hand round her waist, so she couldn't escape. He laughed. She almost screamed at him. But he stopped her by putting a hand over her mouth. Muffles was all she could do. She stopped and he took his hand away.
"Come with me." She commanded loud enough for Keith to hear.

Keith POV
--------()()()---------
I heard Lotor command Katie to come with him. I ran down the stairs to see her trying to escape his grasp on her waist. I looked at him.
"Why do you like her so much Keith. I thought you were gay personally." Lotor cackled at his words but then choked on them as Katie had stamped on his foot. He released his grasp on her. She ran to me and hid behind my well built figure. She whimpered as he walked closer.
"Leave her alone Lotor and Get Out!" I shouted at him Shiro came from his room looking at Lotor then at Katie and finally at me. He pushed Lotor out off the house. "Thanks Shiro and Keith..." I heard her shaking voice and looked at her. Wow she looked cute. Stunning, I like her amber orbs for eyes. Their beautiful. Arg why am I thinking like this? Omg. I have a crush on KATIE!  I thought as I stared at her.
"You okay Keith?" I snapped out of my gaze and rubbed the back of my neck.
"Yes I'm okay. Sorry just staring into space..." I trailed off as she hugged me and Shiro...