Epilogue

Five years later.

Third person POV

Katie woke up with a banging headache. Keith laid at the side of her deep in slumber. She walked downstairs to the porch door. The newspaper headline said Altean royals family. She read it. She had married Keith and had twins. The headline picture was her next to Keith. Herself holding Lilly and Keith holding Shiro. Yes she had named the boy after his uncle, even though his uncles real name was Takashi Shirogane. Lilly was crying and Keith was probrable still asleep. So Katie walked to their twins bedroom.
"Hello Lilly." She whispered as she picked the little girl up. Rocking from side to side while she hummed peacefully. The baby was soon fast asleep again. She picked up Shiro and did the same as he was rocking from side to side probably having a nightmare. The two twins were soon fast asleep and peaceful. Katie hummed peacefully as she made her way out of the room. Keith was now awake and rubbing his eyes. He walked to the door. Katie was outside. He embraced her in a long hug. She hugged back. When they parted she gave him a peck on his lips. They walked downstairs, he was only wearing shorts, showing of his six pack. Knock! Katie rolled her eyes and walked over to the door for the second time today. When she opened it she saw the whole gang.
"Hey how's our girl doing. He annoying you yet?" Shiro asked everyone giggling at him. Matt and Alura were also wed, Hunk and Shay, Lance and Nyan and Takashi and Trinity the chick from prom. Katelyn giggled.
"Hey I'm not annoying! Takashi I haven't seen you for months." Takashi had gone with the group to space for a mission. Everyone laughed.
"I'm fine. Just really tired." She yawned and Keith put his arm around her.
"The kids wake up in the middle of the night but I sleep through them leaving Pidge to do the work." Keith rubbed the back of his neck.
"Well that's bad. Anyway get dressed. Katie dress Keith whatever you want. Get the kids too." With no hesitation they went. Allowing the group in. Katie dressed in a green dress and Keith in a white top, red jacket and blue skinny jeans. Katie got Lilly ready while Keith got Shiro (the child) ready. Lilly wore a green dress. She was like her mother small and skinny. Shiro wore a white top black jeans and a red jacket just like Keith. He was like his father tall and strong. They walked downstairs in their attire. Shiro in Keith's arms and Lilly in Katie's. Lance was first up to see Baby Shiro. Alura was first up to see Baby Lilly. They walked out of the house setting he alarm and walked to the restaurant. Life was great.

Thanks for reading guys. Hope you enjoyed the book. I may bring out one more chapter for extra maybe when the babies are children or teens. Thanks for reading. Cya later. Peace out ✌🏻!