Chapter 9

'Pidge/Katie's POV
/\\/\/:::::;;;;;;;;()()

I walked out of the room with my brother Matt. Everyone stared at us me smiling up at him. He cuddled into me. The gangs jaws dropped. I giggled as they didn't know he was my brother. Shiro and Keith walked beside me and Matt. Everyone looked at me and Matt. They didn't know me as Katie but as Pidge the brainiac. I felt my heart leap when I had saw Keith join us. Do I like Keith? It wouldn't make sense we're just mates. Aren't we? So many questions pulled up in my head it was about to burst. The bell rang. Matt sat next to me in class. The teacher looked at him weirdly.
"Master Holt. Why do you join us today? I thought you had to teach." The teacher adjusted his glasses and looked at me and the purple marks on my face. The marks were fading into the light green they once were. Matt giggled.
"I'm here for Pidge." He winked at me. The teacher laughed at him and Matt looked stern folding his arms.
"What class is this. Question class or math class?" The teachers mouth made an o noticing he had a class to teach.

Katie's arm kept on shooting up before the others even Matt who was a pro at math. Keith had looked at her as she knew every answer to complicated questions.
"Pidge! Can I have that earpiece please." She looked at the teacher confused.
"I'm not wearing one, sir" he looked at her in disbelief. Matt also looked at her.
"I've been studying." Matt looked at her she couldn't be studying she wasn't a uni student. This was uni stuff. The teacher thought he had to explain to everyone but Matt. He was wrong. Pidge was asked to show her ears but she couldn't.
"Everyone will call me a freak sir if I do.." she mumbled and Matt patted her back.
"Sir please excuse us I need to talk to Pidge..." Matt grabbed her arm and pulled her outside. The teacher looked at Matt and Pidge. Him grabbing her wrist and throwing her outside.
"Class did I excuse them or did he just do it with no permission?" The teacher looked confused. He stomped to the door and held it wide open. Katie's ears were exposed. Matt had pulled her hair back and hugged her. The class looked at them.
"Katie. I've missed you." The class laughed at her ears the bullies pointing and chanting 'freak, freak, freak!'

Katie had tears forming into the bottom of her eyes. Her eyebrows arched inward. Her marks flew red and black. Purple marks grew from her ears to cheeks. Her skin turned white as paper. Her eyes grew yellow and big. She looked completely different but she was still changing. Her hair turned black and finally fang like teeth grew from her mouth over her red apple lips. She saw Keith looking into her eyes shocked at what she had become. She was now taller than Matt but smaller than the ceiling. He looked up at her new form. Lotor cackled. He had gotten out of class early.
"Yes the transformation is complete." He laughed and Matt punched him. Keith got up noticing two cheeks red one from a small hand and one from matts hand. Keith punched his belly.
"I'm sorry. I'm a monster. Why did I change to this form." So many questions shot through Katie's head she was changing back slightly. The marks were green again and the other marks had vanished. Her skin stayed white and her ears pointed but the rest was the same, oh and don't forget her hair had grown longer when she transformed back. Her hair normally coloured again. She looked at the terrified class and held her head. Lotor clicked his fingers and Sendak ran toward her. Tears dropping on the ground.
Why is there so much drama in my life! She screamed as she though of all the drama in her life. Matt looked at her and so did Keith. Lotor looked, for the first time, in petty.  She felt two warm hand wrap around her neck pushing her to a wall. The class gasped as she chocked.
"Try me!" Katie didn't know why she was so furious but she liked the new sensation of what seemed like power. She kicked Sendak on he belly right in the middle. He fel to the floor Katie landing on her feet.
"Don't make Katie Holt angry. You will regret it!" She hissed at him. He looked at her in shock.
"Katie?" She laughed as realisation crossed her face. She had said her real name.
"Katie. The prized student that went missing a few month ago?" She looked at the now crowded halls. She hadn't noticed that class was dismissed. The hall quietened when she said her name, teachers poking their head out of the hall to see her. Matt looked at her worried as she just smiled.
"Wanna play that game like we did a year ago?" Matt nodded snickering the students had their hands in the air and Katie and Matt jumped from hand to hand like stepping stones. Hey got to the entrance noticing a military officer. The leader at the door about to walk in.

"Ditching school are you?" The towering man bent down to see Katie's face then looked at Matt.
"I came here for recruits. This girl will do nicely. She maybe small but she's better for fitting into small places." The man grabbed her wrist and was pulling her toward a military car.
"Stop! You can't take Katie Holt away from me again. I've waited five month for her to return and she has only just shown herself!" Matt had untangled the mans hand around his sisters wrist.
"You mean the brainiac who went missing five months ago. The one who was supposedly kidnapped. This is her." She looked at the man and nodded smiling weakly...