Trouble in Paradise

Here's the cast:
Katherine McNamara as Olive Pan

Here's the cast:Katherine McNamara as Olive Pan

Robbie Kay as Peter Pan

Thomas Doherty as Harry Hook

And ya know, same cast as usual for all other characters

•••••••••••••••••••

Today Olive was trying to tell her father that she was upset with him for not listening whenever she talked to him lately. They were so close when she was younger and she couldn't quite understand but the minute she turned 17 her father started to push her away.
She felt frustrated and lost. It didn't make sense to have someone love you for 16 years and suddenly stop one second later.
"Ugh Dad! Pay attention please!" Olive nagged Peter.
Peter paid no attention to his daughter and kept starring at the fire in the fire place as it crackled and rolled.
"I'm gonna go run off to Isle because you're a horrible father!" Olive snapped, thinking it would get her father's attention. Alas the ageless boy stayed put on his seat without a care and paid her no mind. Olive sighed, "What did I think would happen? He's probably never cared once about me, he's a better father to his lost boys than he is to me."
Peter's ears perked up at her last mumble and he let out a small huff as he heard her exit. Peter always listened to his daughter's problems. He would never admit to her his big secret. He would never let himself have a weakness, and she was his.
______
Olive marched into Evie and Mal's room as she fell face first onto the bed in a huff.
"Oh honey, is it your dad again?" Evie said concerned as she tightened Mal's corset she was designing. Mal shrieked from the lack of air she revived.
Olive gave a foul nod and sat up with droopy posture.
"Your dad seems more like our parents each day. He's always acting like a brat and has zero skills at parenting! See mother some people can parent worse than you." Mal chuckled only to look around the room and see no one else was laughing. In fact, Olive looked more upset than before each time they mentioned her dad. "Liv, I didn't mean to make you upset." Mal apologized, biting her lip.
"No no, I'm okay really. I'm just gonna go on a walk to clear my head." Olive mumbled to herself for reassurance.
"Oh. Ok. Have fun Liv." Evie gave her a sympathetic look and gave a small wave as she continued on Mal's dress.
_______
"Liv! Hey! What are you up to today?" King Ben smiled as he saw his fiery red haired friend, they had been rather close as children but drifted apart as they grew older.
The ginger looked startled seeing Ben and she furiously tried to hide the tears on her cheeks. No one needs to see heroes cry, it was a weakness that no one needed to see.
"Hey. Woah. Liv talk to me, who did this!?" Ben questioned,he beast in him on edge. Something was bothering his friend and if he could solve it, he would in a heartbeat.
"Oh. Hi Ben" she chirped and pulled on a smile for him trying to distract him from the rather apparent tears streaming down her face.
"Don't you hi Ben me Liv! Tell me what's wrong." He cursed because he saw right through her facade. Liv met Ben's stare with teary eyes and sank her head into his chest for comfort. Ben couldn't help himself as he wrapped his arms around her and whispered reassurances in her ear as she cried on his shoulder. In time she would calm down and tell him what's wrong.
"Ben!" Mal hissed
Ben looked up, his arms still around Olive to see his fuming girlfriend.
"Mal it's not what you think!" Ben pleaded
"Oh really then!? Why are you still holding her?!" Mal snarled, her eyes changing to a villainous green. She knew her friend was upset but jealousy has a way with the heart.
As Ben frantically looked for a proper way to explain himself, Olive slipped out of his grip and ran. She ran until she reached the edge of Auradon, looking out at the isle. She faintly remembered a border spell from Mal's book.
"Think happy thoughts"
she whispered and took flight.

_______
"No matter how hard we try to be mature, we will always be a kid when we all get hurt and cry"
-J.M Barrie Peter Pan
______

Author's note
I hope everyone liked my first chapter of Blue-Eyed boy! The idea came to me a couple nights ago in a dream.😂 Just so you know, I almost always put a song in the banner to play while reading that gives the chapter a mood. Please be patient with me, I'm just a 14 year old writing all this.