The Big Question

Olive's pov:
The dust faded from view and we appeared to be in some sort of garden.
"Harry? Are you here?" I called out looking around.
"Liv." Harry hummed coming out from behind a tall hedge. "I'm sorry."he said, hanging his head low.
"Harry?" I hummed in response hanging my head.
"We f*cked up again didn't we?" Harry chuckles sarcasticly.

"We seem to be in a constant loop; and Harry, I just want out." I groaned.

"I see..." Harry whispered biting his lip.

"Liv can I ask you something?" Harry asks, his hands start to clam up and he starts to sweat.
"Um yeah?" I responded, slightly confused.
"Olive I love you with all my heart and I can't ever stop thinking about you. I used to be so lonely and dazed on the isle until you came. Olive Louise Pan well Hatter I guess, will you marry me?" Harry asks pulling a ring box out of his pocket, slowly getting down on one knee.

 Olive Louise Pan well Hatter I guess, will you marry me?" Harry asks pulling a ring box out of his pocket, slowly getting down on one knee

I let out a gasp "Harry! I-I don't know what to say?!" I panic starting to shake, my eyes drop to the floor.
"Birdie please look at me." Harry asks softly.
I slowly raise my eyes to meet his captivating blues, I shake my head and tears begin to fall.
"I can't." I whimper turning away.
"Birdie?" Harry frowns grabbing my wrist before I can leave.
"Harry I can't marry you." I quiver quickly avoiding his hypnotic eyes.

"No." Harry breathes a small breath. His posture quickly deteriorates and his body goes cold.
After a long pause he whispers to himself shaking his head "why?"

"Blue eyes." I plead trying to get out of his grip.

"Tell me you don't love me to my face and I will never bother you ever again." Harry snaps looking me in the eyes.
I pale and frantically shake my head no.
"Say it Liv!" Harry shouts at me tears welling up in his eyes.
"Harry I love you." I plead trying to get out of his grip. "If you don't feel the same then let me go." I whisper fearing the results.

His grip loosens and I feel tears start to drip down my face. I finally remove my wrists from his hold and turn out of the garden. I don't look back at Harry, fearing I might run up and kiss him.

I stumbled to the castle gates. The guards move aside as I enter, probably looking like a mess.
I quietly ask a guard to lead me to the throne room. The doors open and I seat myself on the ground before the throne,sobbing.

"You pitiful thing, what do you want now?" The queen of hearts drawls looking rather bored.
"End me. Please." I whimper, my sobs shaking my body.
"Hmmm seems rather temping I must say, but no." She smiles happily. She places the back of her hand on my heart and she lets out a quiet chuckle. "You poor thing. Broken heart aye?" She pouts before cackling.
"Please, take away the pain!" I scream feeling my heartache grow.
"No. If there's one thing I've learned, it is far better to be feared than loved." She said with no emotion.

" She said with no emotion

"Now go away." She says rather politely as guards come to drag me out.

______

The guards took me to the Hatter's  house or rather my house. Dad held me tightly in his embrace until I stopped crying. I didn't tell him anything yet he probably knew. He set me up in a bedroom.
"This is yours, I redecorated it as soon as I got word you were back." The Hatter smiled softly.
"Thanks dad." I mumbled giving him a peck on the cheek before collapsing onto the bed.

I find a light pink phone on the bedside table. I pick it up and dial a number.

"Hello Mal?"

"Hello Mal?"

______
"It is better to be feared than loved."
-Lewis Carroll Alice in Wonderland
______

Author's note:
Lmao can I get anymore mean😂🙌🏻😈
Wonder why she said no🤔
Also she's calling Mal🤔
Side note: WE HIT 5k this morning 😱😱😱👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😭😭😭😭
Until next time -Izzy 💓