Do your worst

Olive's pov: I shakily landed due to the tears blurring my vision

Olive's pov: I shakily landed due to the tears blurring my vision. My breathing was heavy as I backed into a dark alley to try and compose myself, the sound of cries is deafening to my ears. I am starting to understand why Auradon people hate this place so much. I dry my eyes and finally look up to see two pirates giving me the absolute creeps. One with large threatening muscles and the other with mysterious blue eyes that study my every move. "Where is a rape whistle when you need one!?" I screamed, the suggestive looks they were giving each other was frightening.

 "Where is a rape whistle when you need one!?" I screamed, the suggestive looks they were giving each other was frightening

"Gil, the lass thinks we're gonna rape her." the pirate in the red coat joked. His eyes twinkled in the neon streetlights.
"Oh no." I gulped as my eyes recognized a shiny metal object precariously placed in the grip of the pirate's hand...

A Hook.

According to my father Hooks can never be trusted. They were mad, absolutely bonkers for power.
I did the only thing that seemed right, which was to get the hell away from them. I ran down the alley, their pounding feet echoed after me as I aimed to run faster. Unfortunately I'm no track star, I was Auradon's book worm for Christ sake! The only adrenaline I've experienced is getting a stomachache from drinking too much tea. Before I could yell for help the muscled pirate named Gil grabbed me and pulled me to his chest in a tight grip. His muscles seemed to crush me like a toothpick.
"Harry should we bring her to Uma?" Gil sang.
"Interrogation first, Uma second" barked Harry
"Second?, kinda like you compared to Uma!" Gil crowed with a smile.
I was getting way to much B.O from the guy so I keep trying to worm my way out of his grip but he held tight. I have to escape before he recognized who I am. I can't trust a Hook, I haven't any training from dad, he said he'd always protect me from harm. How could I be so foolish to just runaway! I could easily pass as a isle kid by my grunge style clothing, scrappy camouflage print faired well in these parts.
"Aye lass, stop squirming and state your name!" The hooked pirate demanded smirking as he got closer and closer to me I felt trapped.
"Reign gothel" I lied trying to keep my head low and out of his sight.
"Ahhh, sucks that I don't believe you" Harry cooed as he brought down his Hook to my head and my means of escape drifted away like I slowly fell unconscious.

"Ahhh, sucks that I don't believe you" Harry cooed as he brought down his Hook to my head  and my means of escape drifted away like I slowly fell unconscious

Harry made quick work to examine the body for any trace of identity when he discovered a lucky red feather dangling from her necklace.
"Gil? You know who has a pretty red feather like this one?" Harry said softly, holding the feather with careful grip.
"Last time I remember, Pan?" Gil shrugged slightly confused as to the importance.
Harry let out a satisfied chuckle "indeed."
______
My eyes fluttered open to the sound of chattering pirates and the smell of seafood. I was tied to a chair, I looked to be in some sort of restaurant.
"Preppy is awake" a woman with black and blue braids taunted me.
I  squirm in my seat as she gets all up in my face.
"Such a pretty face, on such a shitty island. Who are you!? How did you get through the barrier!?" She screamed in my ears.
"I'm sorry. Please don't hurt me." I plead as she threatens me with a knife.
"Uma she's a Pan." answered Harry as he entered through the saloon style doors.
"Ooh this is juicy! Harry I'm letting you have lead with this one." Uma cackled watching my face drop in realization.

The feather.

Shit he knows! I start to sweat and struggle in my seat for any escape I could find. "Let's get this over with" I rasped after I concluded these bonds were my prison and these pirates were to be my executioners.

 "Let's get this over with" I rasped after I concluded these bonds were my prison and these pirates were to be my executioners

"Not so fast red!" The Hook boy tutted my hair "You still have to answer the boss."
I fumbled with my words "you're not gonna kill me?" I stuttered out.
"Not yet little bird.  Now when we ask you a question, we expect you to answer. Got it!" He scowled getting frustrated by my lack of fight. Sure they were supposed enemies, yet he couldn't help but be drawn to her. I looked at Harry trying to gather my pride " I am Olive Louise Pan, I am a only child. I came here by my own will." I said failing to stay strong as I let a stray tear fall. This could very well be my last moments alive so I try to stay truthful. "I know I should be dead already by being here. I wanted to be something more than some ditsy airhead at Auradon. Kill me if you'd like, but I beg you don't send me back there! Please have pity for the plain girl. "
______
"To live would be an awfully big adventure."
-J.M. Barrie Peter Pan
______

Author's note:
Hey I am proud of this chapter. Feel free to let me know what you think of each chapter! I'm going to try to put out a chapter per day!😬
Until next time! -Izzy💓