I do.

(Don't start music till I say!☺️)
Narrator:
Opening up the doors of the room Olive exited and waited for fairy godmother. It was minutes before the wedding and Olive was still in her skinny white dress.
"Now dear you called." Fairy godmother curtsies to Olive.
"Can you fix my dress please?" Olive asks shyly.
"Why of course?! Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo!" Fairy godmother chants waving her wand and Olive's dress transformed.

"Now run along doll, wouldn't want to keep him waiting." Fairy godmother smiled.

______
Olive's pov: (now start music🤗)

I walk steadily in toe of my bridesmaids. The wedding music is playing throughout the alley and I can see the string lights hung, and I get flashbacks of our party in the woods.

I continue walking and my dad meets me, together we walk down the aisle with happy smiles as my eyes meet Harry's. Harry gives my dad a subtle nod with a gorgeous smile and my father hands me off to Harry. He takes my hands in his and I stare lovingly at his blue eyes.

"Dearly beloved. We are gathered here today for the union of Olive Louise Hatter and Harry Hook.
We have all loved in our lifetimes, and in this moment, we're reminded that the ability to love is the very best part of our humanity.

All of us here today have our own love stories.

Some are short, others long.

Some are yet unwritten, while others are just getting to the good part.

There are chapters in all of our stories that are sad or disappointing — and others that are exciting and full of adventure.
To be successful, you will need strength, courage, patience and a really good sense of humor. So, let your marriage be a time of waking each morning and falling in love with each other all over again." Fairy godmother blushed with joy. My heart was beating quickly in my chest as she continued the ceremony.

"Olive would you like to say your vows?" Fairy godmother asks sweetly.
I gave her a nod. "Harry. Oh blue eyes. We rise and fall and light from dying embers--remembrances that hope and love last longer. And love is love is love is love is love is love is love is love cannot be killed or swept aside. I have never loved anyone more than you and that is why today I give you my heart." I give a dorky smile trying to dry my tears yet Harry rubs away my tears with his thumb.

"Olive. My beautiful birdie, I can't count all the reasons in the world that I love you because they would stretch from the deepest sea to the farthest galaxies. You are the reason I live and breathe and when we planned to go to Neverland you told me of the two stars. Well Birdie, you're my Evangeline." Harry coos his eyes watering up.

"Harry, do you take Olive to be your lawfully wedded wife, through sickness and in health, till death do you part?" Fairy godmother asks.

"I do." Harry smiles at me giving my hands a small squeeze.

"And Olive, do you take Harry to be your lawfully wedded husband, through sickness and in health, till death do you part?" Fairy godmother adds.

"I do." I smile biting my lip.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride!" Fairy godmother cheers.

"Don't have to tell me twice!" Harry chuckles huskily before attacking my lips.

"What now?" I ask him once we break apart from our heated kiss

"What now?" I ask him once we break apart from our heated kiss. My blush uncontrollable.

"The honeymoon!" Harry whispered sexily in my ear. I turn bright red as my mind races with dirty images.

 I turn bright red as my mind races with dirty images

And with that he whisked me away to his house

______
"Just always be waiting for me."
-J.M. Barrie Peter Pan
______

Author's note:
OH MY GOSH! We hit 10k!!!!!😱😍😭😵 I'm dead! I never thought this would happen! I just want to say I am so grateful for all my readers!😤👏🏻🙌🏻
Ok now to my notes.
First, my children got married yay!
Second, notice the one word that I have italics on?😉 pay close attention to it. (Not the one in the quote. *face palms*🙃)
Third, just wow I'm in so much shock right now that I don't really know what to say!😅

Until next time -Izzy 💓