Second Star

(Narrator perspective or something like that)

"Harry, what's your favorite color?" Olive mumbled falling back on the bed squishing him.
"Oof. Well... I find it... a indescribable color. It truly is a gift, it's this murky yet clear swamp color green that makes every emerald jealous. One can best describe this color as Olive." Harry flirted.

A bright pink bush spread across Olive's cheeks. "Really?" She pressed him biting her lip.

"Oh what would a pirate like myself do without this lovely green." Harry sighed dramatically.
The two spent the afternoon laying in each other's arms without a care in the world.

"What about you Birdie, what's your favorite color?" Harry  piped.
"Hmmm well I'm not a poet with words but I can try. Well.. I'm embarrassed but your eyes they are just the most beautiful blue I've ever seen. Imagine the world was only as a epitome of darkness and there is this icy blue out of no where. It's just this icy yet silky blue that can drive a girl mad." Olive starts to blush as red as a tomato.

"Not a poet my a** babe!? That was beautiful." Harry retorts cupping her face in his large hands. "Quit biting your lip I'm getting distracted." Harry moaned

"That's sweet babe. Do you remember my Polaroid camera?" Olive giggles.

"The polio what?" Harry chuckles trying to remember.

"Idiot my camera!" Olive snapped picking it up off the floor.
"Oh. That thing." Harry snorted.
"Yeah that thing! I want to take pictures of our adventures together." Olive exclaimed clapping her hands excitedly.

She picked up the camera and pointed it a Harry before she pressed the button with a soft click

"Oh my lord you freaking Abercrombie model will you cut it out!!!" Olive groans showing Harry the picture

"I look so white! Take another one please!?" Harry pouts
"Ugh fine but if you look too sexy I'm burning it!?" Olive huffs positioning the camera with different lighting. Click.

"There, better?" Olive rolls her eyes shoving the photo at him

"Very much so." Harry smirks tackling her into a hug.

______

Our new heroes Harry Hook and Olive Pan have just saved Auradon. They sit in Olive's dorm pondering what comes after happily ever after?
"Where will we go now Blue eyes?" Olive queried resting her head on his shoulder.

Olive had seen many sights both beautiful and tragic the past few weeks that she was distraught on where she truly belonged.

"What would make you happy?" Harry retorted stretching his arms around her.

Harry wouldn't admit it to anyone but his favorite feeling in the world was having her in his arms.

"Anywhere with you is my happy place." Olive sighed nuzzling Harry's neck leaving soft peppered kisses along it.

"Then my little bird I wish to sail into the sky and never comeback. Alas I can't for my past will always clip my wings." Harry frowned running his hands through her fiery red locks.

"I know of a place where together we can be anything and everything we've ever wanted." Olive smiled thinking of only happy thoughts.

"Well little bird, where is it?!" Harry chuckled at her enthusiasm.

"Second star to the right and straight on till morning" Olive cooed in his ear then sat up to see his reaction.

"Well if I didn't know any better then I'd say you are talking about Neverland." Harry chortled with tease leaning over and pecking her on the lips briefly while she lusted for it to be longer.

"Hey no fair! My lips deserve better! You uncultured swine!" Olive snapped before the two broke out into a fit of giggles.

"How will we get to Neverland?" Harry asks sweetly teasing her.

Olive shakes her head with a bright smile and repeats softly  "Second star to the right and straight on till morning."

______"You just think lovely wonderful thoughts," Peter explained, "and they lift you up in the air

______
"You just think lovely wonderful thoughts," Peter explained, "and they lift you up in the air.
-J.M. Barrie Peter Pan
______

Author's note:
Oh my I love how this is turning out considering I had no plot ideas😂
We are so close to 3k and I'm going to freaking scream😳🎉
Until next time -Izzy 💓