Mr. Freeze

Harry's pov:
I sat slumped on a stool at Ursula's fish n'chips, my mind was racing images of Olive's face.
"She hates me. I ruined her." I sigh hitting my head on the bar top.
"Harry chill. You can always move on." Gil shrugged trying to lighten the mood.
"That's the thing Gil! I can't get her out of my head! Her eyes! Her hair! Her smile!" I groaned laying my head on the bar top again only to have her come crashing back into my mind.

I stood up and began pacing. "She looked so betrayed and it's all my fault! What do I do!?" I run my hands through my hair furiously.
"Harry sit. I got some food, we are just gonna chill and see what's on the crummy Auradon news." Uma slides down onto a seat with a extra tray.
"Thanks food is always good for the soul as they say." Gil smiles taking a fry off my plate.
"Hey! My fries!" I snap but can't help but chuckle.
I take a seat next to them and we begin to snack.

______
Meanwhile in Auradon...

Olive's pov:
"So you thinking of joining my side my sweet girl?" Dad smirks finishing tying the ropes around my wrists.

"Hmmmm let me think" I muse looking up at the ceiling, "No, it's still a no." I smirk up at him.

"Stupid child, I would kill you but I need a hostage to get to the people's attention." Pan gives a fake frown. "Yay you!" he smiles.
"Haha. Yeah, yay me." I roll my eyes, "Now you've done nothing but evilly plot in front of me. You got any balls to go through with it old man?" I sass laughing at myself.

 You got any balls to go through with it old man?" I sass laughing at myself

"Well you're being a real ass**le." Pan drawls dragging me to my feet.
"Hmmm I wonder where I get it from?" I ponder kicking him in the shin.
"That's it! You twat!" Peter huffs.

He poofs us to the throne room. I take in my surroundings and I whimper when I realize where he took us.
"Peter? But we heard you were-" Belle began to question him but with a wave of his hand Peter froze Belle. I sink to the floor in shock.
The infuriated beast charges at Peter but Peter freezes him too in one small movement.

I let out a gasp, within a minute he had stripped Auradon of its rulers. I let a tear slip from my eyes, Peter turns to me giving me a small frown ruffling my hair.
"Don't fret my pet, I'm just getting stared!" His evil laughter bounced throughout the room.
Peter pulls me up and he drags me out the castle doors, him whistling a sickly tune.
"We are televising this baby!" Peter laughs as he takes us to the news station.

______

We poof into the studio and everyone turns their head to look at us. Snow White the news anchor gasps "Peter Pan but you-" she began stuttering before Dad cut her off.
"Died? Funny I heard that just a moment ago from Belle!" Peter smirks looking around the room.
"Olive?" Snow White gulps when she sees my restraints.
I calmly shake my head and mouth to her to run. Everyone begins to scatter but Peter freezes them without effort.

He spares a small shaky camera boy

"You! You're coming with us, and if you even think of calling for help then you'll end up like the rest of them. Understand?!" Peter shrieks, the boy nods his head trembling.

 Understand?!" Peter shrieks, the boy nods his head trembling

"You are to film all of this." Pan demands sauntering around the room.
I am sobbing on the floor and he seems to take pleasure in that so he tells the camera man to film my reaction as my world crumbles around me. I have to admit my dad does have flare.

"Hmm, where to next my pet?" Peter chuckles tapping his finger on his chin.

"Or should I say... Birdie?" He smiles devilishly at the camera.
I feel my heart plummet in my chest.
______
Harry's pov

"Harry! Are you seeing this?" Uma's elbow jabs me. I let out a groan still resting my head on the bar top.
"Hmm, where to next my pet? I hear the person on the tv taunt. "Or should I say Birdie?" My eyes snapped up to the television and I let out a strangled gasp when I see a familiar red head . . .

"Birdie?"

"Birdie?"

______
"There is a saying in Neverland that, every time you breathe, a grown-up dies.
-J.M. Barrie Peter Pan
______

Author's note:
HOLD THE FRIKIN PITCHFORKS AND TORCHES! I don't wish to die just yet.
May I remind you that all will come to a happy end. More or less🤷🏻‍♀️😅
Sorry for ripping the hearts from your chest.
I know, I'm mean😂
Until next time -Izzy 💓