Straight for the castle

Harry pov:
I see Peter blasted Pan flaunting and posing across the tv screen while my poor birdie is restrained in the background.
"Uma what do we do?!" I shout in desperation

"I'm sorry Harry but I don't see any options, we can't escape the border

"I'm sorry Harry but I don't see any options, we can't escape the border. Even if we were to, what use would swords be in this fight!?" Uma sighs patting my back.
"What if... no it's too risky!" I mumble trying to think of a plan.
"Just spit it out Harry." Uma rolls her eyes.
"We go to maleficent for a sleeping curse, I can call fairy godmother and get across the border ." I shake my head pacing, weighing the pros and cons.
"But a sleeping curse? How are we supposed to prick him. He's not just gonna do it himself with a spinning wheel." Uma countered.
I let out a hiss "arrows, I say we coat arrows." I suggest, I've heard rumors from Olive that he can catch a arrow in his hand before it strikes him.
"I'll go to maleficent, you find the arrows. We meet back here before sunset agreed?" Uma spat.
"I'm coming Birdie I promise!" I whisper to myself as I head down the alley.

______
Olive's pov:

After his little speech at the news station Dad took us to the forest not far from our house.
We continued walking through the woods til he stops in front of a tall redwood tree.
"Skippy you filming this?" Peter yawns asking the camera boy.
"That's not my name sir." He says politely while shaking like a wet rat.
"Does it look like I care? No. Now back to the tree. This tree is the sight of a very important event for me. I abandoned my boy here." Peter smirks.

"But you said that he was evil? He tried to kill me? You said the king banished him?!" I raise my voice, he better not tell me this was all a huge lie

"Oh no, the boy was as kind as a child could be. One little spell was all it took to get him away." Pan smiles proudly patting the tree. "That spell sent him far away were he could never bother me again." Dad laughed at his scheme.
"Wow. I guess it doesn't even matter if I just jump off that cliff over there then. Seems as if you don't give a damn I was born." I sassed.

"But, I do

"But, I do." Dad whispers.
"B*llsh*t!" I curse at him turning away.
"I do care Olive, why do you think you're still alive right now?!" Peter shouts at me.
"YOU SAID IT YOURSELF! I'm just you're little hostage." I sneered
Dad just rolls his eyes and takes us to back to the Castle in order to crush my spirits a little more.

______
Harry's pov:

"I got word from fairy godmother. She said she's got me a passage over." I smile down at Uma.
"Great let's go, I got the curse in this bottle." Uma shakes the tiny bottle in my face.
"You're not coming." I gulp.
"What! But Harry!?" Uma looks at me hurt.
"This is my mission, if I fail I don't want you or Gil getting hurt in the process." I sigh before taking the small bottle from her and placing it in my backpack with my crossbow and arrows.
I wave her and Gil off. Approaching the islands edge, I can see the car waiting for me. "This is it blue-eyes." I tell myself before entering the car.
I don't have much time to explain myself to fairy godmother in the car.
"They are currently in the royal castle, I put up a protection spell so they can't poof out of the castle. I'm really rooting for you Harry." Fairy godmother rubs my hand giving me a gentle smile after I explain my plan.

"I'm heading straight for the Castle." I smile.

______
"All are keeping a sharp look-out in front, but none suspects that the danger may be creeping up from behind.
-J.M. Barrie Peter Pan
______

Author's note:
Ok so this is a filler chapter, the next will be the big fight.
Hold onto your socks kids because sh*t is about to get real messy!
I love writing Harry's thoughts because he can be a easily misunderstood character.
Until next time -Izzy 💓