Epilouge

Olive's pov:
Harry and I have currently been living on Neverland for the past 5 years and though Neverland is the place of eternal youth we broke that rule.

I have proof of it, my round 9 months pregnant belly. The island in a way has granted us this child and any day the little mischief maker will pop.

"How's my favorite girls!?" Harry coos wrapping his arms around me from behind, planting a soft kiss on my cheek.

"The little heathen wants out and stop assuming the gender, it could be a handsome little boy like you." I grumbled rubbing my belly.
"Is that so?" He questions with a soft smile getting down on his knees in front of me. He starts making small talk with my belly and I can't help but grin in adoration.

"Harry what gender do you want?" I asked out of the blue.
He pauses talking to my belly and stand up. "Well I would like a little girl so I can spoil her like I do you. But on the other hand I would enjoy a little pirate running around protecting his mommy." Harry chuckles taking my hands in his.

We went on a trip to mermaid lagoon to visit the mermaids. I sat on a rock not too far from the shore as I watched the beautiful fluid motion of their tails gliding through the water.

I awe at the spectacle as Harry builds a sandcastle nearby

"Harry whatcha building?" I ask sweetly.
"Our castle." He shrugs continuing his focused craft.
"We would dine on fine cheeses and wine and not have a care in the world." He smiled imagining it all.

"I would enjoy that blue eyes." I hummed in response enjoying the ocean breeze against my face.

So time went on and the couple had a lovely little red head with their father's blue eyes. Luna Estelle Hook. The family moved back to  to Auradon and settled back into conversation with the old VKs. With their friends they worked to bring down the border on the isle of the lost to bring new opportunities to misjudged villain kids like Harry once was.

The End!

______
"You know you've read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend."
- Paul Sweeney
______

Author's note:
YOU DIDN'T THINK THIS WAS THE END OF THE STORY DID YOU? 😏😂😉

Nope I'm currently writing the first chapter of the sequel "THE BLUE-EYED GIRL" 🤗

I hope everyone knows all the blood sweat and tears I put into writing this. (I tend to brag at school because of all of you gorgeous readers)

I feel this book has been a total self esteem booster for me that I really needed. I have been able to open up to so many new and wonderful people and I just want to say thank everyone so much!😩😍😘😤👏🏻

See you in the next book (if you decide to read)
Until next time -Izzy 💓