The Birdie

One week later
______
The week went by mostly of me being locked in a cabin of Uma's ship. I wasn't alone all the time, Gil would come down and tell me some jokes to attempt to lift my spirits. Harry would come down when he'd think I was sleeping and just watch me, I'd admit it's quite creepy, but he looks so confused. I'm not sure if he knows I'm awake, he'd just stare for hours without a single word, then he'd get up and go back up on deck. I heard news that Ben was captured in their attempt to find Mal. It's all my fault if I hadn't thrown a tantrum and ran in to Ben that day then Mal wouldn't have run away and Ben wouldn't have gotten captured.
______

Harry's pov:
I came to her cabin tonight just to see her. She would look at me then pretend she was asleep as if it were a game. I want to hate her, I really do, but she's just a small spitfire. She got these haunting green eyes and that ginger fire hair that makes my heart flutter. As if she could read my mind, she gets out of bed, approaches me and yawned" Why do you watch me sleep?"

I was perplexed and felt like lying but I stared at her green eyes and felt compelled to answer honestly" because you're ... so interesting."

"Interesting? Hmm I can't say I've been called that before" her pink lips parting with a small smile

"It's true, you carry yourself with such fear that everything around you could vanish at any moment, yet one look can send you to bliss" I blurted instantly regretting my words. She probably thinks I'm a crazy stalker now.
"You act like you know so much about me, but what do I know about you blue-eyed boy?" She said in whisper.
I wanted to snap back at her with some snarky remark to regain my cool status. "My name is Harry Hook, my father was to lazy to give me a middle name Mrs. Olive Louise pan." I finally replied with a smug look.
"You're a real jerk you know that?" She snickered, her strawberry locks bouncing with her giggles.
The sound of her laughter was becoming infectious and I don't understand why.

His attempts to make conversation never went smooth before he added some sass or pickup line. Liv mentally noted. She noticed she was making notes in her head a lot lately.
______
Harry led her on the deck to see Ben after her constant badgering.
"Ben!" exclaimed Liv, full of joy to see her friend still intact. Ben on the other hand was shocked to see the Pan girl here on the isle.
"Liv! What are you doing here!? I thought you were home!?" Ben worried.
Olive's heart sunk  "You mean no ones been looking for me? She whimpered taking a step back. Ben's face dropped from worried to blank as he heard her answer.
"Oh mate, don't break the ginger's heart, she was so excited to make sure you were okay." Harry joined the conversation.
Ben grew still and tried to ignore him, but Harry wasn't having it. He cooed in Ben's ear. "Chin up mate she's not your girlfriend anyway."

Olive stood like a stone in place staring at Ben as tears went loose down her face

Olive stood like a stone in place staring at Ben as tears went loose down her face. She kept mumbling nonsense to herself for reassurance. She wanted to believe that anyone would have realized she was missing. She finally rose her head to the sky and said a curse before she ran back to her cabin. She didn't have he energy to leave the ship, nor did she care at this point since no one at home missed her apparently.

 She didn't have he energy to leave the ship, nor did she care at this point since no one at home missed her apparently

"You better feel bad king boy, you crippled the little birdie's heart." Harry seethed as he watched Olive run below deck.
Ben was in a state of shock so he kept his mouth shut and looked on in horror. Peter would have noticed his only child was gone right? Hell, Ben would recognize his best friend was missing right? He kept trying to make excuses in his mind to justify what he did to Olive that day when she was breaking down and he let her runoff alone. He basically told her that no one cared about her just now, he knew that was her greatest fear yet she would never admit it to anyone.
"She's a game changer mate. Never forget that." Harry lamented walking away from Ben, his posture in a slump.

" Harry lamented walking away from Ben, his posture in a slump

______

Pans pov: (lmao who would have guessed?)
I was rigid in my seat for a few days before realizing Olive was missing. I had to do something before the girl looses her head to the one handed pirate with a drinking problem. She's so thick in the head sometimes. I was quick on my feet and flew off into the night sky. Planning in my head the most likely place she'd go to piss me off...
The isle of the lost
______
"I taught you to fight and to fly. What more could there be?
-J.M. Barrie Peter Pan
______
Author's note:
Ok so I have a question, do you like the amount of pictures/ gifs I have during the chapters? Should I have more? Less? Stay the same? Or none at all?
Until next time -Izzy 💓