Caught in crossfire

"Olive!" I gasped seeing Olive fall off the plank. Uma drags me back to my spot on the gangplank. Her hands combing through my hair to calm me.

 "Stop it! This is wrong, I should be saving Olive!" I push Uma off of me and she scoffs

"Don't trouble yourself Harry, she's just another fish in the sea" Uma laughs at her pun and continues attacking my hair so I'll submit.
"I said stop! I've had enough! I am my own captain! I make my own rules!" I snapped then ran to the plank looking down.
"Harry don't do this. You know what's in those waters." Uma begged.
"I have to" I whispered before jumping in.
______

I coughed up water and my chest ached. "Dammit Harry! You could've just let me die instead!" I shrieked
"But I'm not Harry." Said the voice

"Dad?" I sat sat up from the forest floor

"Indeed, now stop talking of the pirate scum." Peter nodded.
"Why did you take me?" I cautioned.
"What? That's all I get no heroic thank you for saving your life?" Peter scowled at his daughter.
"Oh thank you all powerful Pan!" I rolled my eyes.
"Now you're just being rude, I didn't raise you like this young lady." Peter shook his head in frustration.
"I'm going to ask again, why did you take me!?" I demanded.
"You being here is dangerous, you'll be safer at home under my watch. We leave by morning." Peter stated.
"I'm perfectly fine here!" I argued.
"Oh so perfectly fine means almost being eaten by killer crocs?" Peter chuckled "then by all means you were perfectly fine being croc food."
I couldn't take his taunts so I laid back down and started at the sky till I fell asleep.
______
Peter watched her drift to sleep. Peter couldn't sleep himself. He had to make sure that she wasn't murdered in her sleep. Peter hadn't slept a day since she turned 17 what happening with the prophecy.
"Well well well, how's my son doing?" Peter yawned directing the person hiding behind the tree to come out.

"Father" the boy spat

"Come on now Viridian, that's no way to greet your dear old dad!" Peter chuckled.
"Well I didn't want to greet you in the first place. I'm here to finish the job." Sneered V.
"Let me guess! The knife is hidden behind your back?!" Pan chortled.
"You always this smug father?" Viridian challenged.
"No, It's just a hobby. Now tell me why are you trying to kill me this time." Pan deadpanned.

"Dad?" Olive yawned stretching. "Who are you taking to?"
"Shhh green bean go back to sleep." Peter cooed desperately hoping she doesn't see Viridian.
"No,let her stay awake, this is just getting interesting." V smirked villainously.

______The Vks had left with Ben when Uma went to save Harry from being croc chow

______
The Vks had left with Ben when Uma went to save Harry from being croc chow. Uma dragged Harry back on deck with her tentacles.
"What were you thinking Harry!?" Uma screamed at him.
Harry was soaking wet and shaking, Uma snapped at Gil to fetch him a blanket. Harry was stuttering from the cold.
"S-he- Sh-e's gon-e." Harry quavered letting a single tear fall. No one could notice due to the fact he was dripping wet. "My birdie is dead." He sniffed starring out at the sea.

______"Dad who is he?" Liv asked trying to get as far away from the boy as she could

______
"Dad who is he?" Liv asked trying to get as far away from the boy as she could.
"Oh dearest sister, he hid me from you for far to long. I can already feel your sticky warm blood on my hands." V smiled sickly.
"Enough Viridian!" Pan scolded him.
"Dad?" Liv whimpered looking at him for guidance.
Peter rolled his eyes not seeing a good ending to this conversation. "Go to the pirate, I'll deal with him." Pan insisted.
______
I watched Harry sitting on a barrel all alone on deck. I approached the gangplank  "blue eyes?"
He turned around and looked at me with pure astonishment "Birdie?"
I nodded and ran into his arms where he held me tight.
"Don't ever scare me like that again!" Harry whined crushing me into his chest, his head resting on the crook of my neck.
"I'll try." I smiled up at him.

We spent the night explaining what happened after I fell to each other. I returned to my cabin to find the boy from earlier sitting on my bed with dad.
"Hello sister. So sorry to intrude, I have come to my senses and I see my first impression wasn't to pleasant." He frowned.
"Oh. Okay?" I stammered.
"Care for a drink?" He suggested with a bright smile.
I couldn't think why not so he handed me a glass from the night table. We all cheered to fresh starts and I took a sip.
______
"To reveal who he really was would even at this date set the country in a blaze."
- J.M. Barrie Peter Pan
______

Author's note:
Hey! I hope you liked this chapter a lot! Next chapter is going to be very climatic.🙌🏻
Until next time -Izzy 💓