Wedding Prep

Narrator pov:
Harry and Olive decided to get the wedding over with as soon as they could.
So in two days the wedding bells will chime. They salvaged wedding decorations from his and Anastasia disastrous wedding. As for the dress, Olive had a little help from a certain fairy godmother.

They traveled back to the isle with the Hatter because that's where Olive really wanted to be married. Harry tried to convince her they could just do it in Wonderland but she insisted they have it in the alley where they first met because it's poetic.

______
Day before wedding: Olive's pov

"Knock knock!" Called a familiar voice before entering.
"Evie! You're here!?" I shrieked with joy and disbelief.
"I couldn't let you go looking like a train wreck could I?" Evie giggled picking up Olive's wedding dress off the bed.
"Hey! That's my dress!" I pout crossing my arms jokingly.
"Honey this is garbage, you sure you don't want me to make you a dress?" She looks at the dress uneasiness clear.
"No, Evie it's fine. Fairy godmother promised me she'd work her magic on it after Harry stopped Pan." I sigh with a sad smile.

"Liv? You okay?" Evie questions.
"No. I feel weird talking about Pan. I now know that I'm actually a Hatter and not a Pan but it just doesn't fit me." I groan flopping onto the bed.
"I see, you miss him." Evie frowns.
"I know that it's wrong to miss him especially after what he did to everyone in Auradon, but Evie he was my Dad when I needed him the most!" I bang my head on the mattress trying to erase my thoughts.
"But Liv, it's not wrong what you're feeling. It's okay to miss someone. I miss my dad and I don't even know who he is Liv." Evie confessed.

______
The next day

Harry's pov:
"So like you're basically getting dragged into a never ending friendship?!" Gil asks helping me with my hair.
"I wouldn't necessarily word it like that but sure." I shrug on my dress shirt.
"Remember when we knocked her out in the alley!? That was fun." Gil chuckles energetically.
"Yeah mate." I smile and shake my head.
"So when is this whole deal going on?" Gil questions slicking back my hair with a comb.
"Noon. Right now it's about 10:30" I replied promptly. My my swirling with ideas of what Olive would look like.

"So... do you like like her?" Gill chuckled like I little school girl.
"I wouldn't be marrying her if I didn't Gil." I replied airily. I put on my coat and began tying my bow tie which felt like it was my siblings choking me.

"The things I do for you Birdie!" I mumble under my breath with a smile as I look in the mirror.

______Olive's pov:

______
Olive's pov:

"Evie you get the job of hair and makeup k?"I beamed with joy. Yay! It's my wedding day!
"No problem Liv. Fairy godmother surprising agreed to come. She's gonna work wonders on a dress and I heard that she's going to officiate the wedding!" Evie bubbles with joy.
"Is Mal coming?" I ask softly looking up at Evie.
"Whada up loser?!" Mal appears from behind me ruffling my hair.
"Mal, where are my other bridesmaids, I thought they'd be here soon!" I gulp getting quite nervous.
"Relax Liv, Veronica is on her way, Freddie is changing into her dress, and can't believe you invited her but Uma is coming." Mal listed rolling her eyes while mentioning Uma.

"My makeup look ok?!" I ask feeling the wedding jitters getting to me.

"Shhhh...! Stop worrying Olive! You'll get ugly old lady wrinkles." Evie shushes me putting flowers in my hair.

" Evie shushes me putting flowers in my hair

"But seriously Liv, you look stunning." Mal prompted.

"It's almost time!" Called the other bridesmaids walking in.

______
"At least I know who I was when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then."
-Lewis Carroll Alice in Wonderland
______

Author's note:
Wow okay so I will probably have next chapter out by tomorrow with that saucy picture 😏
Also the name Veronica is a cameo of my neighbor Veronica who I offered to be a character in my book.😊
Also lmao the picture of Harry in the suit I edited makes his neck look like a giraffe😂 whoops🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm getting really close to the end of this book and I'm sad that it'll end soon😕😭

Until next time -Izzy 💓