Forest party

"You sure throwing a rave behind Ben's back in the forest is a good idea?" Harry shrugs
"First off it's not a rave, it's a party. Secondly why should Ben have a problem it's a Friday night." I replied hanging up more pixie lights from tree to tree.
"Birdie won't he be mad, I mean you only invited villian kids. If this goes south then we are going to be the ones blamed." Harry cautioned.
"Blue eyes relax I got this." I roll my eyes at him grabbing more lights.

" I roll my eyes at him grabbing more lights

"Birdie what about-" Harry protest
"Shhhhh. I got this. Now can you get some dead branches for the bond fire?" I shake my head smiling.

______
Party time

"Evie! Hey girly join the party!" I giggle
"Liv's did you ask for permission to have this party?" Evie asks looking unamused.
"Chill, have a little fun." I laugh almost tripping over a rock.
"Birdie! There you are, we are low on punch." Harry smiles wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Oh.k. I'm gonna go get more punch, you chat with Evie." I chorused leaving.
(Switch to Harry's pov)
"You are ruining her." Evie frowns at me.

"What! What do you mean!? You said we were and I quote so cute yesterday!" I say getting agitated

"She's a hero, you're tainting her. Loving her could get you killed." She shrugs crossing her arms.
My jaw drops. Evie leaves the crowd.
"Hey I'm back!" Olive smiles up at me.

"Hey beautiful." I smile back looking at her stunning green eyes.
"Wanna dance?" Olive asks removing our awkward silence.
"Of course." I lead her near the blazing bonfire.

(Now it's just like narrator pov if that makes any sense)They were slow dancing in the fire warm glow

They were slow dancing in the fire warm glow. Harry's hand resting on Olive's waist pulling her into him. She leans into his warm body as he leads in the dance.
"Who taught you to dance?" Olive questions removing her head from his chest.
"Surprising enough, my dad. He would throw lavish parties at his ship and I would always be a total wall hog. My sisters would drag me off and dance with me stepping on my toes to see me get mad." Harry's eyes lit up thinking about the beloved memory and his gaze returned to Olive.
"You never mentioned your sisters before?" Olive wondered curiously.
"Yeah they are real trouble, that's why I didn't introduce you to them." Harry laughed shaking his head.
"That's nice." Olive grined before resting her head on his shoulder again.

"Birdie?" Harry coaxed "Do you ever think that you are meant to do something extraordinary?" "Yes

"Yes." Olive hummed.
"Really? Like what?" Harry commented.

"Meeting you." Olive smiled pulling Harry into a passionate kiss. The world seeming to disappear around them. To them nothing else mattered right now but each other.

"Let's say I have four days left to live. What would I do here to live those days to the fullest here in Auradon." Harry queried.
"You're not dying are you?!" Olive quickly backed away scared.
"Oh no. Not anytime soon, I'm a survivor." Harry winked.

"What is the meaning of this!?!?!" Shouted Ben from the edge of the forest.
"Ben!?" Olive gasped seeing the king looking so appalled.
"Everybody clear out! Party is over!" Ben fumed approaching Olive.
"Ben I can explain really!" Olive pleased seeing the villain kids be ushered from the scene by royal guards.
"It was you wasn't it!" Ben seethed pointing at Harry.
"No! Ben this was my idea!" Olive latched on his arm praying that he doesn't hurt Harry.
Harry looks off into the trees and sees a smirking Evie.

"Enough Olive." Harry bowed his head in submission.

"What? Harry what are you doing?" Olive panted trying to  scurry over to Harry but she was held back by guards.
"Harry! Harry! Blue eyes please!" Olive begged as she was dragged back to her dorm by the guards, leaving Harry all alone with Ben.

"It's all my fault." Olive whispered

Day 3:  Shattered
______
"Just always be waiting for me"
-J.M. Barrie Peter Pan
______

Author's note:
Ok so that was like the biggest curve ball ever!😂😈
While writing this chapter I have developed a truly evil plot twist.😉
All I can say is good luck.
Until next time -Izzy 💓