Chapter 17

Caitlin's P.O.V.

The rest of the day was pretty amusing. Scott and Isaac were really pissing off the twins. When school ended I was walking to my car when I heard a voice behind me. I turned to see Isaac running up to me.

I opened my car door "I gotta go Isaac" I climbed into my car but couldn't close the door because Isaac was holding it open.

"Wait"

I sighed as I looked up at him. I climbed out and leaned against the car.

"I want to talk to you about what happened earlier" He said taking a few small steps back.

"I know, you didn't mean to do it. I'm okay Isaac" I looked away.

"You know that's not it"

I looked at him "Right"

He looked around making sure no one was around before looking at me "Your eyes were red"

"Maybe you weren't seeing things right. It was dark in there, you were panicking" I tried to make up excuses.

"I was. But I saw what I saw. Your eyes were glowing red, it was only for a few quick seconds but they were red. Are you.."

I rolled my eyes "No I'm not a werewolf or an alpha, I would know. Look something is going on with me and I don't know what it is but you can't tell anyone" I pleaded.

Isaac looked at me for about a minute "Fine"

"Only you and Derek know" I pushed back a piece of my hair behind me ear "I'll see you later" I climbed into my car and took off.

Upon arriving home I sat on my bed and let out a sigh. I let myself go and leaned back to fall on the bed. I heard a knock making me sit up

"Hey dad" I smiled.

"Hey pumpkin, your brother is leaving tomorrow with the cross country team your gonna join them?"

"Probably not, I don't fell like doing the long drive"

"Well why don't you invite Allison and Lydia?"

I shrugged my shoulders "Ehh I'll probably just stay back and do my homework. Get a head start"

"Are you sure?"

I nodded "Yea"

"Alright, I'll see you later I'm headed back to the station"

He walked out. For the rest of the evening I was laying around the house. After I showered I was laying in bed. I turned to my side and was staring at my nightstand. I was staring at a picture I had of Stiles, dad, mom, and I.

Suddenly it moved a few inches than fell down. I gasp as I scooted up and looked at it. I grabbed the picture and gently set it down on the nightstand.

The next day I was around the house. I grabbed my phone and dialed Danny's number.

"Hey"

"Hey, how's the trip going"

Danny took a second to reply "Good. Your bored aren't you?"

"Yes! Maybe I should've gone with Allison and Lydia to follow you guys"

"Well why didn't you?"

"I don't know" I said shrugging my shoulders "I've been calling Derek all day and I haven't heard from him. I guess I'm just worried"

"Have you gone to his place?"

"Nope, but I'm probably headed there right after this"

"Alright, I'll call you later"