Chapter 22

Caitlin's P.O.V.

I walked into the house after Derek dropped me off. I walked upstairs to Stiles's room to see Stiles along with dad and Cora, Derek's sister. She was sitting on the bed. Dad looked at me but I gave him a look. I looked passed him to Stiles.

"Hey Stiles, Cora" I said looked at her then back at Stiles.

"Hey sis, hold on a second" He sighed as he looked back at Cora "You ready?" He held out his arm to her. Dad turned around to look at Stiles.

"Alright dad, just watch this okay?" Stiles said as he turned back.

Cora began to stand up as Stiles spoke. She didn't stand for too long because she suddenly fell to the ground passing out.

Dad immediately ran to her side checking on her. He turned to us "Call an ambulance" He demanded.

Stiles took out his phone and dialed 911. Once the ambulance arrived they took her and we left in the car. Once we arrived I called Derek to let him know what was going on. I left to find Stiles and Dad. I turned the corner of a hallway and walked up to Stiles and Dad. I stopped when Stiles said something that I knew hurt dad.

"Mom would've believed me"

Dad stopped but didn't turn around. Stiles turned around to me and began walking away. I turned and caught up to Stiles.

"What is going on?"

Stiles stopped walking "I told dad everything but he doesn't believe me"

I crossed my arms over my chest "Great. Derek and I just got back together and we were going to tell him everything but why bother now"

"Come on, we gotta get to the school" He brushed his hand against my arm before grabbing it as we walked away.

It didn't take us long before we got to the school. Stiles and I walked inside as the band was playing their music. Suddenly Stiles and Scott ran out of the auditorium. I few seconds later the music began to get more sinister. A little too sinister, it looked like the band was possessed. I looked around to realize Lydia was gone. They must've gone to look for her.

Not a few minutes later this shrieking sound filled my entire head. I grabbed onto my head and kneeled down in pain. Deaton was right, it feels like needles piercing at my brain. Suddenly the shrieking stopped. I stood up as I glanced at Isaac whom was standing right next to me.

The crowed gasp and began murmuring as they all stood up. I moved around until I saw why people were running. The piano girl was on the floor, her throat was cut. I followed Isaac as he, Allison, and her dad ran to the front while everyone was running out. I stared at the lady while blood was surrounding her body.

I suddenly remembered Scott and Stiles left to find Lydia. I turned around and ran through the crowd. I finally made it out as I ran into the school. I ran inside as saw Stiles getting into a room. I ran after him and ran into the room where I saw Scott and Stiles. Scott was in his half wolf form.

I noticed dads gun on the floor along with what looked like his badge squished up. Stiles and Scott turned around as they were staring at a broken window "Dad?" My voice whimpered "Who took him?"

Scott turned back into his normal form "Jennifer"

Stiles ran over to Lydia to help her "We gotta get to Derek's. He might be able to help" Scott said.

Once Stiles got Lydia free we left. Stiles, Scott and I left to Derek's. Once we arrived Derek rapidly walked down his spiral staircase. He immediately walked up to me and embraced me as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I tiptoed. We pulled away.