Chapter 24

Caitlin's P.O.V.

~~~~~

Derek, Stiles, and Jennifer were making their way towards the exit so they could get Cora to the ambulance. Derek was holding Cora over his shoulder. They were passing a hallway when Derek stopped.

"Wait hold on" He backed up and saw who was laying on the floor "Here, take her" He told Stiles as he moved Cora to Stiles.

He began running down the partially dark hallway. He kneed down next to her unconscious body "Cait" He whispered as he moved her chin to face him. She was out cold.

"Derek!" He heard Stiles yell.

Derek picked up Caitlin and ran back to Stiles and Jennifer.

"Oh my god Caitlin, what happened?!" Stiles exclaimed.

"I don't know, let's get to the ambulance"

They all left and headed to the exit doors. Once they got there Derek put Caitlin inside while Stiles put Cora inside on the gurney.

~~~~~

I let out a sharp gasp as I opened my eyes. I let out a few coughs as I sat up on the couch. A few seconds later Derek was by my side.

"Hey, your okay" He spoke.

I turned my head to look at him "Derek" I whispered. I took a few deep breaths, I looked passed him to see Cora laying on the bed "Is she okay?"

"Not exactly" I looked at Peter who was standing near the window.

"What happened to you?" Derek asked.

I turned to look at him, I was remembering everything "It was him, I saw him. It was the wolf but he was in human form"

"Derek" Peter spoke up.

Derek turned to Peter and it looked like he was giving him a look. My eyes moved to the window, it was daylight. Have I really been out for that long? My dad suddenly entered my mind.

"My dad, where is he?" I swung my legs over the couch and stood up. I only took one step until I held onto my head "Bad idea"

Derek held onto me and helped me sit back on the couch "What did he do to you?" Peter asked as he approached us.

"I want to know where my dad is" I said looking up at him with narrow eyes. I never really like Peter all that much.

"We haven't found him yet" Derek said.

"I need to go home, I need to see Stiles"

I took a deep breath "I don't think that's a good idea" Peter said.

"If I wanted your opinion I would've asked" I said with some sort of attitude.

"Yea, she's definitely feeling better" Peter said before he walked away.

"Come on, I'll take you home"

I shook my head "It's okay, stay with Cora. I'll call Stiles or Scott"

"Are you sure?" He asked.