Chapter 29

Caitlin's P.O.V.

They found him, they found Stiles. The next day at school I was pretty much out of it. Thankfully Danny helped me get through it. I was walking through the hallway towards the end of the day when I felt a hand grab onto my arm and pull me into an empty classroom. I stumbled inside before standing still.

"What's up Scott?" I asked him calmly. 

"Show me your eyes" He demanded.

I looked him bewildered "What? What are you talking about?"'

"Show me your powers" He said grabbing my arm forcibly and brought it up.

When he grabbed me I felt this sort of anger. I brought my other hand up and slammed my hand into his chest with such force. I used so much power because he flew all the way across the room damaging the wall behind him. 

I stood there in shock. Scott stayed on the ground for about a minute groaning. He looked up at me but I ran out of the room. I ran all the way outside and ran straight to my car. I got inside and continued to pant. I turned on the car and drove home. Once I got home I ran straight up to my room. I approached the mirror and looked at myself.

My eyes were switching from the yellow greenish to normal. It kept switching a few times but I shut my eyes tight. After I opened them my eyes were back to normal. I began pacing back and forth. Something is wrong with me, my powers are different colors and I feel different. I feel this sense of power, and it felt good. But all of this was so much for me, all I wanted to do was scream. 

~

I was right, something is going on. I feel stronger, angrier, more powerful. But I've kept it under wraps these past few days. My brother is missing, but he's the Nogitsune. For the entire day I laid low. I was walking into the animal clinic. As I walked in the back room I saw Scott leaning against the table with an oni sword impaled in his stomach. I watched as the nogitsune knocked Kira out and stood across from Scott. 

I took a few steps as I approached them. Scott looked over to me with such shock. The nogitsune turned his head to me with a smirk. I was standing on his left side while he took Scott's pain. 

"Kill him" I told the nogitsune.

He turned to me "We need him wanda" He turned back to Scott "You really have to learn Scott. You really have to learn not to trust a fox"

Scott was looking at me then he looked back at the nogitsune "Mmm-mm" The nogitsune said softly shaking his head "Know why? Cause they're tricksters, they'll fool you. They'll fool everyone"

"Not everyone" Another voice said. I saw Deaton stick something in his neck. That caused the nogitsune to fall to the ground breathing hard. 

I was next. My hands were below me. With my left hand I sprayed my powers towards Deaton.

 With my left hand I sprayed my powers towards Deaton

(Just imagine the color is the yellowish greenish)

I was getting a hand of this mind control I had just discovered. Like I said, I was getting more powerful. Deaton blinked a few times before he put the syringe down. He grabbing onto the sword and slid it out of Scott. Scott loudly groaned "What was that? What that a cure? Is he okay?"

"The fox is poisoned, but he's not dead. Not yet" Deaton said as he looked down at Stiles.

I looked at Scott and he looked at me horrified. I gave Scott an evil look, practically a death stare telling him not to say a word.

"Are you okay?" Deaton asked as he turned to me. 

My expression completely changed when he looked at me "Yea, I just want my brother back" I said in a sad tone.

~

People were believing me. They believed I was Caitlin, Scott was the only one who knew I wasn't but he knew not to tell anyone. During the night I was walking alongside the road. My head was pounding, it hasn't stopped for these past few days and I can't stand it. When I stopped walking I realized I was by the high school. I began to groan and pant heavily because I couldn't stand it anymore.

"Hey, are you okay?"

I turned around slowly to see a guy standing a few feet away from me. I leaned my head sideways as the yellowish glow began to surround my hands. His eyes widen as I turned my head back. He began to take a few steps back as the glow began to climb up my arms.

He began to run away but I flung my arms to him. The glow hit his back causing him to fall. I approached him as he turned around. He looked terrified, but he stood up and tried to run away. I kept blasting him with my powers. He seemed to be getting weaker every time. He was laying on his back.

"Please, just please don't hurt me" He pleaded.

I screamed as I gave one last push of my powers towards him. He was silent after that, he wasn't moving. Blood was flowing down his nose and mouth. I felt a sharp pain on my shoulder, it was like a syringe needle piercing me. I fell to the ground and everything went black.

~

I let out a sharp gasp as I quickly sat up on the table. I was panting and slightly coughing. It took a few seconds before I looked around. I was at the clinic, I turned my head to the door when I saw Deaton enter.

"What happened?" I asked in almost a panicked tone.

"Your okay" He assured me.

My panting began to slow down, it took a few seconds before I spoke up "That kid.. he.. I... I killed.. I killed him" I began to hyperventilate. 

Deaton approached me and put his hands on my shoulder "Caitlin, you need to calm down"

I continued to pant "No.. I did it... he's dead because of me.. I killed him" I felt different, I didn't feel as strong.

"Caitlin listen to me, you need to breath. Focus on your breathing"

I tried to calm my breathing down. After a few minutes I was finally successful. My breathing was back to normal, I picked my head up and looked at Deaton.

"What the hell happened to me?"

Author's Note:

We saw a side of Caitlin that was pretty scary. 

And she killed someone! That's something that's going to affect her badly in the chapters to come.

Sadly no Derek in this chapter but no worries he'll be in the next chapter. 

I am going to skip ahead in the next chapter because not much as happened. She isn't involved in the whole take down the nogitsune because... well you'll just have to find out in the next chapter!

Thanks for reading my chapters! ❤️