Chapter 48

Caitlin's P.O.V.

After getting sleep at the clinic I had gone home the next morning. Well, I only got a few hours of sleep but it doesn't matter. I got home and showered up. Stiles called me and let me know the plan for Hayden. They were going to protect her from the Dread Doctors tonight at the school. After changing I went to Derek's loft.

"Hey" I said walking in.

Braeden was working at the table with Derek. Once he saw me he walked over to me and greeted me with a kiss "You okay? You look tired" He rubbed under my eyes.

"Yea I'm fine. Stiles wants me to help them protect Hayden tonight but Allison just called. They need me help to prepare them for what's going to happen next with the hunters"

"What are you going to do?" He asked.

"I think I have to help them. The Wandas"

"I'm sure Scott will be fine without you. I'll go help them" He offered.

"Thanks but I think you have your plate full" I looked over at Braeden "Finding Kate and all. Plus I don't think the girls are too fond of werewolves considering there's a whole pack trying to kill them.. and me"

He softly chuckled "Okay, be careful"

I tip toed and kissed his lips "I will. I gotta make a quick pit stop first" I turned around and walked out.

~

"I just don't trust her!" Chelsea exclaimed. 

"But she can help us" Crystal complained "She's our leader for crying out loud"

"She's not our leader, she isn't even A leader!" Chelsea replied.

Allison scoffed "Whether she is or not she's the only one who could stop Adam and his hellish brother"

"His hot brother" Charlotte mumbled. 

"Did you forget that she has friends who are also werewolves. They stick together, eventually they will turn on us like every other werewolf. We can't trust them"

Crystal softly sighed "I hate to say it but she might be right"

"She's not. We can trust Caitlin" Allison said.

"We don't even know her. We don't know her friends. The only people I can trust are us. If they get in our way I won't hesitant on killing them" Chelsea said. 

~

Not long after I met with the girls. 

"We know where they are going to be tonight" Crystal spoke up.

"Where?" I asked.

"One of the old warehouses, the blue on right by the woods"

"So we attack" Charlotte said.

"Wait we can't just go in and attack. We need a plan"

"Okay, we sneak around the front and back and attack" Crystal said.

"Are your friends going to help?" Allison asked as she turned to me.

"Not all of them" I said with a soft sigh "But my friend Theo is going to help"

"Is Theo a werewolf?"Chelsea asked with an attitude.

"He's going to help us. We're ending the hunters tonight"

~

"I almost lost it" I turned to look at Jordan "It was the first time I ever killed someone and that almost tore me apart"