Chapter 50

Caitlin's P.O.V.

"We need to end this. I don't care if you want to leave, you can. But I'm not going anywhere. I'm tired of running"

"Me either" Charlotte agreed. 

The other girls agreed. Chelsea let out a scoff "Fine. But after a few days were out of here" She said as she stormed off. 

A few days later we figured out where Adam was hiding. I called Theo but he couldn't make it. The other girls and I surrounded the building. Allison and I were going around the building.

"Sneak around to the front" I whispered "We need to cover the entire ground"

"Okay" She whispered as she ran away. 

I continued to sneak around the building "Looking for something?"

I turned around with a small gasp to see Jake "What are you doing here?"

"You shouldn't be here" 

He picked up his hand and hit me over the head. Everything went black.

~

I blinked my eyes open. I had to blink a few times to regain my blurry vision. I noticed I was tied to a chair, my hands tied behind my back. I heard someone clear their throat. I looked up to see Jake standing in front of me.

"You" I clenched my teeth. 

He snickered "Me" 

"How?"

"He's my inside man"

I looked passed Jake "Son of a bitch" 

Adam walked up and stood next to Jake "You should've killed me that night"

"I am going to kill you"

Suddenly there was a smoke grenade that hit the ground and went off. Jake and Adam moved away while I felt someone cut through the ropes that were tying my hands behind me. I heard growls as I stood up from the chair. I noticed the hunters beginning to fight as the rest of the girls  came in. I turned to see Derek standing behind the chair.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"We weren't going to let you fight them alone"

I turned my head to see Braeden walking in with a shotgun. She began shooting there werewolves.

I smiled at Derek "Let's finish this" I turned and began fighting the hunters. 

I kept fighting, we all did. I hit one hunter so hard he fell to the ground. I wiped the blood from the corner of my mouth.

"Caitlin!" I heard Derek yell.

I turned around to see a hunter holding a gun up at me. Just as he pulled the trigger I held up my forearms creating a shield with the red energy. The bullets hit the shield not hitting me at all. Just as the hunter ran out of bullets I dropped the shield. I created an energy blast  and hit in in the gut. I continued to use the red energy to take down the hunters. I felt a hard kick on my back causing me to fall. I picked myself up and turned around. 

"Goodbye Wanda" Adam said as he pointed a gun at me.

A gunshot went off causing me to shut my eyes expecting to feeling pain. But I didn't. I opened my eyes and saw blood coming out of Adam's mouth. He fell to his knees lifelessly. I turned to see Derek putting down his gun "You already took a life, you don't have to take another"

I looked down at Adam, I took a few steps an kneeled down next to him. He was laying on his back, gasping for air. He picked up his eyes and looked at me.