Chapter 21

Caitlin's P.O.V.

I was standing with Danny at his locker. I was leaning next to him on the lockers.

"Well Derek is an idiot" I had told him everything that has happened.

"Yea" I looked passed Danny to see the twins were talking about something and glancing over here "I still can't believe your seeing Ethan"

Danny looked at me "Come on, we've been over this"

"I still don't like it. Or him" I complained.

He closed his locker and turned to me "Come on, for once can you just approve my boyfriend?"

"Fine" I said rolling my eyes.

"Really?" He asked in a surprised tone.

"No" I said shaking my head and smiled.

He rolled his eyes "Come on, let's get to class"

~

Right after class a few other classes the day was finally over. Danny and I were walking to the parking lot.

"Are you sure Derek is fooling around with Ms. Blake?"

"No he isn't fooling around he's sleeping with her" I said rolling my eyes

"Are you positive? I mean the way you always talked about Derek and you it sounded like you guys were inseparable"

I shrugged my shoulders "I don't know, I don't really want to talk about it either"

"Okay, you are coming to the tribute concert tonight right?" He asked as we opened the doors that led outside to the parking lot.

"Yea, of course"

"Cool, you want me to take your books? I can bring them to you later since you don't have a backpack" He suggested.

"Yea thanks" I said handing him my books.

He grabbed onto them "Okay, I'll see you later"

I waved to him as he walked away. I began walking into the parking lot looking for Stiles's jeep. I stopped immediately and looked around.

"Damn it, Stiles left without me" I complained to myself.

I stomped the hard gravel ground before I began to walk home. I took out my phone on the way there to call Stiles. After I dialed his number I held it to my ear, it rung a good amount of times before it went to voicemail. I let out a frustrated exhale as I slid my phone into my pocket.

I continued to walk home near the woods. I've walked home a few times before but this part of the walk was always creepy. Being the fact that there were hardly cars that would pass by. I continued to walk until I heard a low growl. I stopped dead in my tracks when I heard the growl get louder.

I slowly looked to my left where the growling was coming from. My eyes widened when I saw a wolf standing at the top of the small hill. It was a white wolf and it's eyes glowed a blue color. I remember what Derek told me awhile back about the color of the werewolves eyes.

I took a few steps back onto the road while the wolf growled louder. It launched at me with a large leap. I covered my head as I jumped aside. I felt something scratch my arm. I looked around as I was on the ground to look for the wolf. I saw the wolf with his beaming eyes staring me down right in front of me.

My powers. I looked at my palms before I extended my arms out at the wolf. When the red glow didn't appear I tried again and again. But nothing worked. I began to crawl backwards as the snarling wolf kept getting closer.

Suddenly I heard a different growl behind me, a stronger one. Before I could look behind me the werewolf roared at the wolf. The wolf didn't back away so the werewolf and the wolf were practically fighting. The wolf tried to bite the werewolf but he backed away. The werewolf slashed the wolf across it's body and the wolf whimpered.

The wolf began running away. The werewolf turned around to me and kneeled down by my side. Expect the werewolf wasn't any werewolf, it was Derek. He grabbed onto my arm examining the cut that the wolf gave me. It wasn't deep so that was a relief.

"Why did you do that for me?" I asked as I stood up.

He let go of my arm and stood up along with me. He looked at me as he picked up his hand to brush a piece of my hair. His eyes scanned all over my face before he looked into my eyes "Because I love you"

Hearing those words from him made my heart skip a beat. And I think he was listening to it because a smile appeared on the side of his mouth.

"Caitlin, I love you. Your the only person I want to be with. I promise you there is nothing going on with Jennifer and I. She's been trying to come onto me but I kept pushing her away because your my girl"

I glanced at the ground before I looked at him "I believe you, and I'm sorry for acting the way I was I just felt-"

"Jealous?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

I laughed "And so what if I was jealous"

"It's a good look on you.. Wanda" He said with a smirk.

I laughed as I brought up my hands putting them into a fist and hit his chest "Shut up, I can't even control my powers"

"Yea but you will" He said grabbing onto my waist and pulling me close "We'll figure it out together" 

I smiled "Together" 

He leaned in while I slightly tiptoed to reach his lips. We kissed for a few seconds before I put my hands on his chest to pull away "Wait, what about my dad? You know he won't approve and-"

"I think it's time we tell your dad, because I don't want to be away from you again"

I nodded my head "Yea, your right. But I should really get home because I have a strict go straight from school to home policy"

"Yea, come on. I'll take you home" 

We both began walking "Okay, but drop me off like a block away because if my dad sees your Camaro he'll know it's you and he'll probably kill you"

He chuckled "Okay"

He wrapped his arm around my neck as we began walking to his car that wasn't so far away.

Author's Note: 

Nothing can tear Derek and Caitlin apart. Not even Ms. Blake! But when Braeden comes into the picture who knows what will happen! Stay tuned.

How do you think Caitlin will react when her dad goes missing, and she is still upset at him as in not talking to him.

But I'm happy Derek and Cait are back together, I love them!

Thank you for reading my chapters!❤️