Part 1

My alarm I set for 1:30 in the morning was going off and I jumped out of bed almost hitting my head on the bookshelf. I had my suitcases packed and ready to go, a backpack to take on the plane ride and of course my princess parrot, Sugar, in her cage quietly singing ready for a planed trip.

(That's what a princess parrot looks like (ikr pretty af))

Today is the day that I move in with my older brother, Jake Paul. Yes, JAKE PAUL. My name is y/n Paul and I am moving from Ohio to LA to continue my job, being a YouTuber. I started YouTube with just singing videos; because I can't dance for shit. Now my channel goes like this:

Monday: singing video

Friday: Makeup video

Sunday: Hair/ Clothes video

I never post on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday because I am too busy at soccer training and on Saturday I have my soccer games. I have been playing soccer for about fourteen years now. I am seventeen about to turn eighteen.

I'm really excited to meet everyone in Team 10. I never really have time to watch Logan or Jake's vlogs so I don't really know anyone in the house.
I finish eating the last breakfast that my mum will be making me for a while and put on a comfy outfit (but still decent because I'm meeting people later)

The long plane trip consisted of many Disney movies and the same annoying flight attendant coming up to me every 5 seconds asking if I needed anything.
I guess I fell asleep because I was woken up by someone gently shaking me me.

I looked up and saw a man with light brown eyes and blondish-brown hair.
"Hey sorry to wake you but the plane landed." Said the man with a smile, showing his bright, pearl white teeth. I gave him a warm smile before standing up and grabbing my bag.

We walked together to the area where we collect our bags and he said to me "so, guess what my name is." He giggled a little bit and I looked at him. I just stared at him for a bit before jumping into his arms.
"JASPER I MISSED YOU SO FRICKEN MUCH!!" I screamed, not giving a shit about the looks I was getting from people.

Backstory on Jasper

Jasper and y/n grew up together. You have known him since you were five and secretly had a small childhood crush back then. You only liked him as a friend, almost like a brother now.

"Omg!" I shouted, getting down from Jaspers arms.
"Aha go ahead." He said.
I bolted towards a door that had two tall, blonde men standing in front of it. Yep, Logan and Jake Paul. I was ecstatic about seeing them and they both looked really confused to why Jasper was here.
"I don't know how or why he is here but I'm still happy to see him." I said, obviously talking about Jasper.

Jake, Logan and Jasper gave their hugs and handshakes and before I knew it I was in Jake's truck, on the way to the Team 10 house.

Y-You

Unknown number: hey ❤️

Y: excuse me who is this?

Unknown number: calm down, I will see you soon sweet cheeks

Y: who is this?!

Unknown number: you will be kidnapped soon, watch your back

Y: TELL ME WHO THIS IS NOW

Unknown number: ok damn girl it's Jasper lol Logan gave me your number.

Y/n changed unknowns number to J💖

J💖: wanna catch up tomorrow?

Y- yea sure, you're gonna tell me why the hell you're in LA when we meet up

J💖: lol ok bye love you bestfran

Y: 😂 bye love u too

Before I realised we were at the team 10 house and I was looking up at an almost 3 storey house with windows and doors and balconies all over the place.
"Wow" I said looking at the house in awe.
"It's the least I could do to help my baby sis with her career." Replied Jake giving me a bear hug.