Part 7

"I know" he said in an adorable Spanish accent as he took my hand.
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

"You don't have a drivers licence." I said in a worryingly tone.
"No, but I have a savage licence." He replied with a grin. I rolled my eyes and laughed as we hopped in the car.
"Better not kill me lover boy." I blushed as I said that and he took one hand off the steering wheel and laced his fingers with mine.
"Lover boy?" He said, smiling at the comment I made.

We pulled up to a park almost completely hidden by trees. He got out of his side of the car and just as I was about to open the car door, he pulled it open for me. I smiled and looked down as I got out of the car.

"This is pretty" I said as we walked closer to the trees.
"Wait until you see the good part." He said with an almost evil grin on his face.
"Should I be worried?" I laughed.
"No you'll always be safe with me bebita (baby girl)"

I blushed at my nickname for me as we walked past the trees. When we go to the other side, it was almost like a whole new world (A WHOLE NEW WORLDDDDDD) stood in front of us.
There were fairy lights intwined with the tall pine trees. There was a massive plaid blanket in the centre of the small oasis and it was surrounded by all different coloured candles.

My eyes tested up at the sight and when I look at Ivan he was just staring into my eyes. I let a tear fall and just as it touched my cheek it wiped it away with his thumb.
"Don't cry bebita, this is all for you."
He took my hand and we strolled to the soft blanket.

"This is beautiful Ivan. Who helped you with this."
"No one actually," he said running his neck "I set it up early this morning."
The blanket we sat on had a big straw basket with a small towel on top to cover what was inside.

"Go ahead." Grinned Ivan.
I slowly pulled back the towel from the basket and looked at ivan one more time before looking in the basket. He was smiling, it wasn't a cheerful smile it was a proud, hardworking smile. A smile that looked like he was super happy about what he had done and I loved that.

I looked in the basket and there was all types of food. Since it was the middle of the day there were foods like muffins, cookies, fruit salads and a whole bunch of things. We talked for ages and I noticed a few containers left in the basket. I took a long container from the bottom and slowly opened the lid inside was

 I took a long container from the bottom and slowly opened the lid inside was

"Ivan they're so cute!" I squealed taking one out and examining it. I gave him a peck on this cheeks unexpectedly and blushed but he smiled.
There was another container, almost like a jewellery box, I didn't want to believe it.

"Ivan don't tell me there's jewellery insi-"
"Open it and see." He said with a grin.
I open the box and instantly start crying. I saw

with a tiny note saying be mine?

"Who could say no!" I said wrapping amy arms around Ivan. I cried into his shoulder; tears of joy, not sadness.

"Y/n I, I uh, l-lo-"
"I love you too Ivan"