Part 15

(Just go with the skip lol)

He laughed a bit.
"When can I leave?" I said playing with the cords that hung next to me.
"Tomorrow."
"UGGGGGGGH." I groaned.
************************************

"Y/N!!" I heard a thick Spanish accent yell. It was Ivan. Definitely Ivan.
I tried to sit up but soft hands gently pushed me back down.
"You need to stay laid down, Cookie." Said Jasper trying to calm me down.

Ivan ran in the door with tears streaming down his face, his eyes were red and puffy and his clothes were all messed up. Jake and Logan closely followed behind.

"What did you do now boofhead?" Asked Logan giving me a hug.
"Geez thanks for the support." I said rolling my eyes.
"I'm so sorry bebita." Rushed Ivan pulling me into a hug.

I winced a bit because he touched a tender bruise that was on my rib cage.
"Holy shit sorry honey." He said lifetime up my shirt slightly.
"Holy shit!" Yelled Jake. I looked down and saw my whole stomach was covered in blood and scratches. I thought it was just a bruise.

"They should have cleaned that!" Yelled Logan. "That's it in getting them." He said walking out the door.
"Logan calm down." Was all I could say before he left the room. The room was full of silence until..

"We apologise sir, please calm down." Said the same deep voice I heard before. I was the nurse. The nurse came in, he had a black beard and bald head.
"The reason we didn't clean this wound thoroughly," the nurse started "was because if we applied too much pressure to that area cleaning it, internal bleeding would have started. We removed all traces of glass from the window and all the dirt and things." Stated the nurse.

"Sorry he overreacted a bit, he's really protective of family." Said Jake putting his hand out to shake the nurses hand.
"So you two are the brothers?" He asked Jake and Logan, still shaking Jake's hand.
"Yes, I'm Y/n Paul, and this is Jake," I said gesturing to Jake. "and Logan." I finished, pointing to Logan who was sitting on one of the chairs tapping his foot.

"And you are?" The nurse said kindy to Ivan who was sitting on the bed next to me, kinda spaced-out.
"Oh, I'm the boyfriend, Ivan." He said awkwardly, shaking the nurse's hand.
"I'm nurse James Smith." Said James.
"Just call me James. So Jasper, you were the first one here so are you family or friend?"
"Umm.. family.. I'm her uhh.. cousin." Jasper said, playing with his shirt. I tried not to laugh as James nodded and walked out of the room.

"I said that because if I said I wasn't family then he would've asked me to leave." Explained Jasper.
"And we can't have that of course!" I said sarcastically and laughing.