Part 8

"Y/n I, I uh, l-lo-"
"I love you too Ivan"
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

We came home hand in hand, my ring fitted perfectly onto my ring finger of my right hand.
"Ooh the lovebirds are back." Cooed Erika.

"Looks like one of them branch some bling back too," Chad continued "did Ivan give you that, I didn't notice it before." The ring was so sparkly anyone could notice it from a mile away.
"Yes, he did."
"It's a promise ring." Ivan said smiling proudly.
"Wait," Tessa said excitedly "are you guys dating because you can't have a promise ring if you aren't da-"
"Yes, we're dating." I said.

Ivan grabbed my by the waist and swooped me down close to the floor giving me a long passionate kiss. It went on for about 15 second until we came up for air. I wasn't expecting that kiss. It was soft, sweet but filled with and passion.

The room was instantly filled with clicks of cameras and OOOOUs from people.
"Whatever get a room." I heard a Spanish accent mock. Emilio. I looked at him. He stood halfway down the stairs looking at me. Hurt, anger, jealously rang through his eyes. I felt terrible. I know he likes me but I can't help my feelings for Ivan.

I ran up the stairs following Emilio into his room. Ivan started talking to everyone downstairs. I slid in just before the door closed. I don't know the passcode so I made it just in time.

"Emili-"
"What do you want?"
"Emilio I like you. But I don't think I like you the way you like me. I want to continue this friendship."
"Y/N,"
"Emilio just listen, I can't help my feelings towards Ivan or you, or anyone else. I love you Emilio, just not more than friends."
He looked at me, this time I saw sadness and sympathy in his once bright blue eyes, they were now dark blue.

"I don't know if this will help but" I gave him a warm hug and kissed his cheek.

"Goodnight Emilio." I closed the door behind me.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
Sorry for the short chapter
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞