Part 5

I saw them get out of the car and run onto the sand.
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
Ivan p.o.v

Emilio picked y/n up and carried her bridal style to the water. She had the cutest look on her face. That's in I'm callin in backup.

"Hey Jade can you come over to the beach for a bit?"
"Yea sure why?"
"We need to make someone jealous"
"Oh ok aha be there soon."
"Bye"

When Jade got here we walked onto the sand near where y/n and Emilio were and once I saw y/n look at me I picked up Jade and spun her around. We started laughing more to make her jealous. Y/n started walking over to me. This is perfect.

"Hey Ivan what are you doing here?" She said with a small smile. She looked kind of confused, maybe even a bit hurt.

"Oh we're just hanging out." Jade said.
"Oh um, ok have fun then." Y/n said. She looked at me one more time before walking back to Emilio. He picked her up again and ran to the water.

Back at the house

Y/n p.o.v

Wow I didn't think Ivan was going to be at the beach with her. I shook it off and got ready for dinner since we were at the beach for a while. It was about 7:28 at night and Jake and Erika finally returned home with Chinese take out.

I grabbed some food and sat down on the couch by myself and turned on the TV. Ivan came and sat next to me. Like, right next to me. So close we were touching. "Uh hey" I said with a small smile.

"Wassap" replied Ivan. "Can I sit here??"
"Of course you can." I said I have the remote to him so he could pick a show. He put on Pretty Little Liars. I was honestly kind of surprised.
"Wow, you like this show?" I said in a surprised tone.
"Yeah, if you want I can turn it off." He said reaching for the remote.

"It's ok I love Pretty Little Liars."
"Ha so do I." I stood up to put my food it the kitchen just as Chance walked in.
"Hey y/n can I talk to you for a sec"
"Yea sure" we walked closer to the sink. "Do you like Ivan, like more than friends?"
"Why would you think that?"
"Just the way you look at him."
"Ok maybe but you can't tell anyone!"
"Do the girls know?"
"If you mean Erika and Tessa then yes but no one else."
"Ok, but I'm gonna talk to him and say the same think k just said to you ok?" Chance said, almost laughing.
"Whatever." I said putting my plate into the sink and walking off.

As I was trying to wedge myself between the couch and the table I fell. I felt strong arms catch me. It was Ivan. He pulled me closer to his chest. "You ok?" He said with a caring voice. "Yeah." I didn't really want to tell him that I sit my stomach really hard on the arm of the couch.

He gave me a hug but when he touched my stomach I winced a little bit in pain. "Y/n!" He said lifting my shirt up only to where my bra started. "Why didn't you tell me?"
"Didn't want to worry you I guess." I said trying to pull my shirt down.

"What happened?" Said Jake coming downstairs, pretty much the whole of Team 10 following him. Ivan and I were still cuddled up on the couch. I glanced at Emilio and he looked pretty upset.

"This." Ivan said slowly slugging my shirt. The bruise was really big and was starting to turn dark.
"Omg did he do that to you?" Said Erika walking over. She aaa referring to Ivan.
"No I fell and hit my stomach on the couch."

Ivan picked me up and sat me on the kitchen counter and got some ice for my stomach.
"Thanks Ivan, you didn't have to do this."
"Yes I did it was pretty bad."

We cuddled back on the couch until I felt myself slowly falling asleep.