Part 2

"It's the least I could do to help my baby sis with her career." Replied Jake giving me a bear hug.
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

I stepped inside the Team 10 house, leaving the suitcases in the car; I would bring them in later to unpack after I met everyone. I had said good bye to Logan and Jake dropped Logan off at his apartment.

I was greeted by some all too familiar voices from beside me.
"SHE'S FINALLY HERE!!" Yelled Chance and Anthony at the same time.
A whole group of people rushed from all places. Upstairs, the kitchen, from random rooms. It was hectic.

I gave Chance and Anthony a big group hug. The boys, Logan, Jake and I all grew up together in Ohio.
"This is Chad." Said Jake pointing to a dare-devil looking, tattooed man hold a skate board, leaning against the stairs.

"This is Erika, my beautiful wife." He said picking up a pretty girl with dirty blond kind of hair. Jake and Erika getting married was about the only blog of his I saw.

"This is Kade, he is apart of Team 10 but does mostly photography and video shooting. So he can help with your channel." He pointed to a man who was a bit more on the shorter side.

"This is Tessa." Said Jake, pointing to a girl with long brunette hair and rose red lipstick slightly touching her lips.
"So great to finally meet you!" She said giving me a hug.

"And these two are the Martinez twins!" He said pointing to two really cute guys that looked around my age. They looked the EXACT same.
"So who is who?" I said giggling a bit.
"I am Emilio." Said one of the twins, he had a strong Spanish accent and gave me a cute smile.
"And I'm Ivan." Said the other, he winked at me and I blushed a little bit.

When I turned back around to look at  he looked kind of jealous.
"And last but not least, we have Nick!" He said walking over to a tall guy with neat hair that sat perfectly on his head.
"Hello y/n" said Nick. I smiled at is strong English accent and the twins showed me my room and helped me get my suitcases upstairs. 

There was no furniture in the room so I decided I would go furniture shopping tomorrow with Jake. I set my suitcases and bags in the corner of the room and came downstairs to hear everyone yelling.
"What's going on?" I said curiously walking down the last few steps.

"We are going out for dinner go get dress y/n." Said Jake giving me a little smile. I bolted back upstairs and redid my makeup

Jake told me to dress a little bit fancy so I put this on

I walked down the stairs to see everyone staring at me.
"So are we going or what?" I said laughing. Ivan kept staring though. We had to take two cars. Set out like this:
Car 1:
Ivan     Y/N     Emilio
      Kade     Jake

Car 2:
Chad                  Nick
     Erika      Tessa

I noticed when we were getting in the car Ivan and Emilio kind of rushed to get to the back to sit with me which was kind of weird.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
I'll upload way more chapters tomorrow I promise 💖
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞