Part 19

I'm gonna stop doin the thing where I show what happened at the end of last chapter.
***********************************

We made it to a restaurant and it was really fancy. I don't remember ever coming to this place. We got inside and a man who looked to be around his 40's maybe, came up to us and led us to near the end of the restaurant,  where there was a private booth type thing. The seat inside was covered with red leather and the table was made of light, polished wood. It's just the type of style Jake likes.

"Let me guess, Jake helped you set this date up didn't he?" I smiled as I said it.
"Yes, he helped me pick where to take you. I did the rest." There was a purple, velvet, type curtain covering the booth so we could sit inside privately.
We ordered our food and the waiter walked off.

"Hey there's something I need to do." I said, evilly grinning.
"What it is?" He asked.
"Ivan say; what is it?" I said gently, making sure he understood.
"What is it?" He said, perfectly.
"There ya go!"

I took out my phone and checked YouTube.
"Holy shit!" I yelled, completely forgetting we were in a public place.
"Ma'am please be quiet." I heard from behind the curtains that covered our table.
Ivan and I started giggling, until we stopped.
"Wait why 'holy shit'?" He said.
I grinned at how he said that.
"This:" I showed him my phone.
"Omg no!" He shouted.
"Be quiet!" I heard a deep man voice say this time.

The video I had made saying I would do his makeup if it got to 50,000 likes ended up getting to just over 80,000.
This was the highest I had gotten in a while since I wasn't as well known as Jake or Logan or the twins or like, anyone in that house.
"I should use you for clickbait more often." I joked, reaching over the small table and patting his shoulder.
"Hey!" He whisper yelled.

When we got home not a lot of people were home but we heard a few "oooo" and "get it Martinez" from people, mainly Chad. (😂)
We walked up stairs and went to our own rooms. I got dressed into another one of Ivan's hoodies I stole and some comfy pyjama shorts.
I walked into the ratchet's room (😂) and saw the boys playing video games until.
"Damn you look good in that hoodie." Said Ivan. He paused the game and got up to come over to me.
"Hey!" Said a disappointed Chance who was really into the video game.

Ivan came over and kissed me.
"Ok ok damn you two get a room." Said Anthony pushing us out of the room.
We walked to my room and sat on the bed.
"Hey we should prank Team 10." I said, a wide smile spread across Ivan's face.
"What should we do though?" I asked.

"Let's have a fake argument and I'll break up with you for the prank and see what they do." Ivan explained to me, as he took out his camera. I grabbed mine from my dresser as well as my GoPro and Ivan grabbed his GoPro and Emilio's as well and we hid them around the house.

Everyone was either in the office or in the rooms so it wasn't that hard to do this.
I looked down at my watch.
"Wow it's already almost twelve o clock." I said, positioning a small towel over the last GoPro we were setting up.
"Ok where are we doing this?" Ivan asked me, looking around the house. "Most people are up stairs so we'll do the argument at the top of the stairs." I replied. We got up to the top stair and got ready do do the prank.

"No Y/n! You can't do that and act like everything is ok!" Ivan yelled, we were both trying to keep our laughter in.
"Ivan I didn't do anything!"
"I saw the way you were looking at the guy! You were flirting with him!" He yelled again, even louder this time, making sure everyone hear us.
"How can I 'flirt' with someone by looking at them for two seconds?!" I screamed back.

"You were giving him flirty looks y/n! Biting your lip while looking at him! Disgusting!" He yelled. "You do that with every guys you see! Obviously I'm not that special then!" He said, starting to walk near the ratchets room.
"Ivan! Don't say that! I love you!" I said, trying to make myself fake cry.

Ivan p.o.v

She started to cry, I knew it was fake but I still hate seeing her cry, it breaks my heart.
Jake and Nick walked out of the office.
"What's goin on guys? Everyone can hear you yelling and screaming out here." Nick said, he was looking up at us from the bottom of the staircase.
Tessa and Erika came out of their rooms, as did the boys from the ratchets room.

Tessa ran up to y/n.
"Why are you crying girl?" She said, giving her a hug.
"She keeps flirting with all these guys, giving them sexual looks and shit... while I'm right next to her too!" I yelled, everyone flinched a tiny bit when I yelled.
"You know what y/n, I'm done with this.. us.. whatever this is, I can't do it anymore." I screamed.

I walked into the ratchets room and slammed the door behind me. I started 'crying' and put my head in my hands.

***
Team 10 was looking back at the footage of the prank, we were all laughing at each others reactions.

Y/n p.o.v
Ivan set up a camera in the ratchets room when they weren't looking. This is what happened in there during the prank.

Chance's p.o.v

"Dude! You messed up my kill streak!" Emilio yelled at Anthony causing me to laugh.
"Ivan I didn't do anything!" We heard y/n from the other side of the door.
"Oh shit is this their first fight?" I asked as Emilio gave me the controller to play.
"Yeah." Emilio replied, sitting on his bunk bed.

"I saw the way you were looking at the guy! You were flirting with him!" We heard Ivan scream.
"Uhm, what do we do?" Anthony asked, repositioning himself on the beanbag.

A few minutes later

Anthony, Emilio and I walked out of the room to see Ivan and y/n on the stairs, both with tears in their eyes.
"You know what y/n, I'm done with this.. us.. whatever this is, I can't do it anymore." Ivan said as he opened the door to our room, slamming it behind him as he walked in.

Emilio ran in after him. I turned around and saw y/n run to her room, we heard the door lock and crying from the other side of the door.

"Shit." Was all Jake could get out. "Well I honestly can't blame Ivan for that one." He said as he walked back down the stairs to the office.

'No fucks given from Jake.'

I thought as I walked back into the ratchets room to see Emilio rubbing Ivan's back as Ivan sat, curled in a ball on the bed, crying.