Part 10

"I love you hermoso." I say.
"I love you bebita." He replied glancing at me and smiling before turning his attention back on the road.
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

When we made it home it was around ten o clock and everyone was awake and sitting in the living room watching movies. Ivan and I went upstairs and took a shower (separately of course 😂) then I get changed into

 Ivan and I went upstairs and took a shower (separately of course 😂) then I get changed into

And walk downstairs to join everyone. I sit between Ivan and Emilio on the couch and snuggle into Ivan's shoulder. I look at Emilio and his jaw is clenched slightly and I can tell he is trying not to look at us or say something.

The movie ends and we weren't doing anything that day so I slowly untangle myself from Ivan's arms and change the movie to Toy Story 3 (don't judge me people Disney is life 😂).

When I walk back over to the couch I just sit between the twins again. I hold Emilio's arm (like this)

 to make him feel a bit better and we start the movie

to make him feel a bit better and we start the movie. Emilio gets up to make popcorn for all of us but instead of sitting back on the couch with Ivan and I, he sits on a beanbag on the floor.

Ivan and I take advantage of having the whole couch and I lie on him like this

(Except on a couch and watching a movie 😂).

I fall into a light sleep on his chest and I feel myself being picked up and carried upstairs. My body is placed lightly on a bed, my bed. I feel the soft sheets surround me and a slight dip on the bed next to me. Ivan must have laid next to me.

I slightly open my eyes to see Ivan laying next to me, cuddled up with the blanket. He looked adorable.
"Goodnight y/n, it's ok go back to sleep." He said, kissing me on my forehead.

I fell asleep.

*************************************
I know I know I said this would be longer. Sorry it's another short one 🙄
*************************************