Part 16

"I said that because if I said I wasn't family then he would've asked me to leave." Explained Jasper.
"And we can't have that of course!" I said sarcastically and laughing.
*************************************
A few days later

"Ok now sign here, and here." Said nurse James pointing to a line on the piece of paper that would finally free me from the hospital.
"You can now leave!" He said, pulling the piece of paper into a file that had my full name on it.

Jake and Logan had gone home to shower but Ivan never left me. Not for one second. I mean yeah he went to the toilet and stuff but like he never went back to the house without me.
"You know you could have just gone home and showered." I said as we walked out of the sliding doors of the hospital.

"But I didn't want to leave you alone while you were in that kind of pain. It was my fault you were like that anyway." Ivan replied, helping me into the car.
We were there for a week. The doctor said I could go home the day after I got there but they had to do a small surgery.

I still had a bit of trouble doing the small stuff and I was going to be like this for a bit while it healed. Honestly it sucked. I smelt really bad because I couldn't shower properly and all I needed was to go home and lay in MY bed.

We finally made it home and usually when people are gone for a while in the Team 10 house, when they come back, they are tackled with hugs. Everyone knew what state I was in so they just gave me light hugs.
"Ahh the goblin is home!" Jake yelled into his vlog camera as he emerged from down the stairs.
"Yeah nice to see you too." I said rolling my eyes.

"Y/n you're finally home!" Emilio said running down the stairs. "Sorry I couldn't visit I was really busy." He said giving me a hug.
"It's ok I wasn't there for too long anyway." I answered.
I slowly climbed up the stairs which seemed like a challenge. Great. I thought. This is what it'll be like for the next month or so...

I finally made it to my room and I FaceTimed my parent to tell them I was okay.

J💖: you home?
Y: just made it home.
Y: wanna meet up in two days?
J💖: sounds good. Where at?
Y: well... let's meet at Starbucks 😂 it's my go-to place, and I don't feel like doing anything tomorrow.
J💖: ok see you then 😂

I laid some pyjamas on my bed and got out a baby blue towel from my closet. Ok yes, the pyjamas was one of Ivan's hoodies I stole and some track pants but it was comfy and that's all I cared. I grabbed the soft, fluffy towel and got in the shower. It was so good; the first proper shower I had taken in like a week. I know right! Gross.

The soft, purple mat touched my feet as I stepped out of the shower. I slid on the hoodie and track pants and walked downstairs... Very.. Slowly.
Everything still hurt from the surgery and Team 10 were watching a movie downstairs so I forced myself down.

I laid with Ivan on a bean bag that we sunk into and I fell asleep right there. Now, usually sleeping anywhere except your own room is a mistake and will turn into a war zone 99% of the time, but I knew I would be fine the next morning because everyone was taking it easy on me.

I mean, Ivan would probably cop something from them though just saying.. 😂

*************************************
Sorry for the short one I'm so tired and it's 4:05am right now no joke.

Ok goodnight 😂❤️*************************************

Ok goodnight 😂❤️
*************************************