Part 3

*sorry guys school's been a bitch*
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
I noticed when we were getting in the car Ivan and Emilio kind of rushed to get to the back to sit with me which was kind of weird.
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

When we got to the restaurant we had to get a few small booths to fit us all in and Jake sorted us into pairs.
It went like this:

Booth One:
Jake and Erika

Booth Two
Ivan and Chad

Booth Three
Nick and Ivan

Booth Four
Y/N and Emilio

Booth Five
Kade and Tessa

Ivan looked kind of mad at Emilio.
Everyone ordered their food and talked at their booths with their partners. The waiter was really nice and the food was amazing. Top shit right there.

I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw Jasper sitting with a girl that looked around his age.
"I'll be right back Emi." I said to Emilio as I got out of my seat.
"Ok" he replied watching my every move. Emilio saw me walk over to Jasper's table and when I looked back at him he had a really confused look on his face.

"Omg hey Jasper!"
"Hey y/n what a coincidence we come to the same restaurant on the same night!" He said
"Yeah! Wanna catch up tomorrow?"
"Sure!" He said, sounding pretty excited.

I looked at the girl sitting across from Jasper and she was death staring me. I just gave her a smile and said "Nice to meet you my name is y/n."
"Whatever" she almost shouted.
"Calm down Quiyara." Jasper chimed in.
"Um, I guess I'll go now, bye J" I gave him a hug and walked off.

As I was walking back to mine and Emilio's booth I looked over at Ivan and he looked kind of hurt honestly.
I smiled and sat down with Emilio.
"So was that your boyfriend??" Said Emilio with a cute Spanish accent. Ivan was sitting in the booth next to us so he was listening to everything we were saying.

"No he's just my really good friend, his name is Jasper."
"Oh. Hey y/n can I ask you something?"

Ivan's p.o.v
"Oh. Hey y/n can I ask you something?" I heard Emilio say to her. Emilio told me back at the house that he liked y/n but so do I.
"Yea what's up Emi?"
"D-do you want to go to the b-beach with me tomorrow?" Emilio said in a nervous voice.

Oh great now he's asking her out. Ugh what am I going to do.
"Yeah sure! Sounds like fun. Should I ask anyo-"
"No! *ahem* no I just mean you and me; together."
"Ok sure"

Oh no. I hope she doesn't take it as a real date. You know what. I'm gonna follow them.