Part 4

Oh no. I hope she doesn't take it as a real date. You know what. I'm gonna follow them.
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
That night

Anthony p.o.v (cause why not bro)

Chance and I decided to stay home. Chance was going to go with Tessa but he isn't feeling well.
As soon as they came home Ivan stormed upstairs which I thought was pretty unusual.

Y/n p.o.v

Did Emilio ask me on a date? That's kinda the way I'm taking it. I like Emilio, but only really as a friend. I really like Ivan though, like more than friends. I hope he does too. I just hope Emilio doesn't ask me to be his girlfriend or anything tomorrow.

The next day

I got up and released Sugar from her cage so she could fly around my room. I made sure I shut and locked the windows in my room before I chose something I wear to the beach. It was almost twelve o clock in the afternoon and Emilio texted me.

Emi💛: you almost ready?

Y/n: yeah I'll be down in a sec

That was a lie. I hadn't even gotten dressed yet. I quickly grabbed a bikini form my closet

 I quickly grabbed a bikini form my closet

and grabbed a cover up for it

I put my hair in a messy bun and walked downstairs to see all of Team 10 in the kitchen

"Hey y/n made you some pancakes" said Ivan walking over to me with a plate of pancakes.
"Aww thanks Ivan." I said giving him a hug and taking the plate.

"So where you off to?" Asked Tessa
"Just to the beach with Emi." I said
"OOOOUU" said Jake and Chance.
"Shut up we're just hanging out."
I glanced over to Ivan and he looked really fricken jealous.

Emilio grabbed my hand and we walked out the door. I was a bit confused at first. As we got into the car I could swear I heard the Team 10 house door open and close again. We just ignored it and started driving to the beach which was about fifteen minutes away.

Ivan p.o.

I followed them. The main reason why I was doing this was to just make sure Emilio didn't do anything.. weird.
I saw them get out of the car and run onto the sand.