Part 9

Sorry about not uploading, there was a lot going on. Hope you understand xx

"Goodnight Emilio." I closed the door behind me.
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
Y/n p.o.v

I woke up from my phone's alarm blaring into my ear. I checked the time on my phone. It was almost 7 o clock. I don't usually get up this early but I wanted to go to the gym for the first time in a while. (CUZ U GOTTA WANT IT BROO 😂)

I tip toed down stairs, still in my pyjamas and grabbed some yogurt from the fridge. I put out a bowl on the table and took a banana and a pear (sorry if you don't like them lol) and cute them up into small pieces.

As I took my bowl to the sink I felt a hand softly wrap around my mouth and one other hand around my waist. I freaked out a bit at first but I turned around to be face to face with Ivan.

"Hey bebita." He whispered, looking into my eyes. "You're up early princesa." He said, still not breaking eye contact.
"I was planning on getting dressed and going to the gym now, but now your here.." I said grinning. I kissed him in the cheek.
"I'll come." He said, pretty fast actually.

I went upstairs quietly, making sure not to wake anyone. I slowly opened my door and walked over to my wardrobe. I pulled out an outfit.

"DAMNNN" I hear as I walk out of my room

"Shh" I say laughing as I walk over to Ivan.
"Ok let's go cutie." He says, picking me up like a baby and walking to the car.
"I'm driving because I'm a savage boy." I laugh.

We finally made it to the gym and we walked inside and went our separate ways. I could tell he was trying to watch the other guys around me because he hit his head a few times on the weights. (😂)

A tall, muscular man came up to me while I was bent over (of course 🙄😂) and slapped my ass. I immediately turned around to slap him but I see Ivan already in his face. I laughed at how fast he made it over and we ended up getting kicked out.

On the way home I thought about how Ivan was on one side of the gym one second and the next he was right behind me in the man's face. I giggled at the thought.
"What are you laughing about." Ivan grinned, putting one hand on my leg.

"How fast you got to the man, just to protect me."
"You know I'll always be there to help you, and beat up other guys that try to hit on you."
I laughed again.

"I love you hermoso(handsome)" I say.
"I love you bebita (baby girl)" he replied, glancing at me and smiling before turning his attention back on the road.

Sorry it's short, I'll make the next one longer. Please put suggestions of what you think should happen next!!