Part 18

Well, I am officially falling for this boy. 😂😂
*************************************
One month later...

Emilio p.o.v

I have finally gotten over the fact that y/n loves Ivan and not me. It took me a while...

Ivan p.o.v

Y/n is finally fully healed from the surgery and can do everyday normal things without difficulty again. She has started playing soccer again. The soccer season is almost over, that means we can spend more time together.

Y/n p.o.v

Today is the last game I'm gonna play of soccer for this year. It's the end of the season and we have been undefeated all year!

That night

It's about 6:00pm and Erika, Tessa and I were making a bestfriends tag video for the Team 10 channel. We did well in soccer today too! We got our trophy and all that and at the end of the game Ivan asked me out on a date. It's been a while since we could properly hang out so I'm looking forward to this.

The date is at 9:00 tonight and before I knew it, it was already 6:30 and the girls were rushing around trying to help me get ready. It took me about two hours to get ready. YES, TWO HOURZ. (😂)

This was what I looked like:

By the time we were done it was about 8:45 when I heard soft knocking from my door

By the time we were done it was about 8:45 when I heard soft knocking from my door. I opened up to reveal Ivan standing there with a jet black tux and holding a red rose. It was like the cutest thing I have ever seen.

"Y/n, you look absolutely beautiful!" He said, putting his hand out for me to grab. I took his hand and he lead me downstairs.
"Wow you went all out for this, like, a tux and everything." I giggled, smelling the rose he gave me.
"Anything for you princesa (princess)."

We made it to the door and as we walked outside hand in hand there were fans screaming and jumping around and taking pictures. Ok when I say screaming, I mean they were screaming so loud I don't think they will have a voice for the next few days 😂.

"I love you Ivan." I said as I got into the car.
"I love you too princesa." He replied closing his door.

*************************************sorry lol another short one 🙄