Part 17

I mean, Ivan would probably cop something from them though just saying.. 😂
*************************************
Y/n p.o.v

Surprisingly I didn't wake up to anyone pressing airhorns in my face or tipping water on me or shooting me with a merch gun or-- ok you get it.

I hadn't made a video since the car crash so I decided to make one today. It was Friday today which meant I was gonna do a makeup video. I decided to do a sparkly type look. I didn't really know what I was going for.

"Hey guys! Welcome back to my channel! Sorry I haven't uploaded for a while there is a whole video why if you wanna know it's on the Team 10 channel." I said readjusting my camera. I showed all the palettes and brushed and lipstick I was using for the tutorial. When I was almost finished the look Ivan walked into my room.

"Hey y/n I was wonderi- oh never mind I'll tell you later" he said kissing me on the forehead and walking out. When he left I whispered into my camera "hey guys get this video to 50,000 likes and I'll do a makeup on boyfriend tag!"

I finished my look and did a few transition shots and stuff on camera. This is what it looked like:

"Ok guys if this video gets 50,000 likes by 9:00pm tonight I will do a boyfriend makeup tag!!" I yelled into my camera

"Ok guys if this video gets 50,000 likes by 9:00pm tonight I will do a boyfriend makeup tag!!" I yelled into my camera. I picked it up from the tripod. "Ok guys I hope you enjoyed this video! If you did give it a thumbs up and make sure to subscribe if you're new here! Byeeee!" I said covering the lens with my hand as I turned it off.

It was 12:00pm and I edited it in about an hour and uploaded it. I took a picture of the video once it uploaded and posted it on my snapchat story telling everyone to go watch it. It uploaded at 1:00pm. The video got 37,000 likes in 4 hours. This was going good.

Ivan stormed into my room.
"When did I agree to this?!" He yelled, showing the video in his hand. He came over to me and picked my off the floor and chucked me on the bed. He started tickling me. I HATED it. I started pretending I was in a lot of pain.

"Ow ow ow. Ow Ivan stop!" I said holding my wounds, trying not to laugh.
"I'm so sorry bebita! Are you ok?!" He said instantly stopping trickling me. Jake full on BURSTED into my room. Damn he's overprotective when he wants to be.

"What's going on?!" He practically screamed which sent a few more people into the room. I jumped up. "It was a prank guys calm down!" I laughed, I was in a fit of laughter. Everyone left the room except Ivan.
"You know you actually scared the shit out of me you meanie." He said lying on my bed with me.
"That was the aim!" I replied, looking into his eyes and playing with his hair.

I turned around and laid facing the tv that was in my room. We were cuddling for about 2 hours just watching Netflix. I felt safe there, it was comfy and sweet, but I also felt safe.
Until I literally fell of the bed. Yes. Y/n Paul fell of the bed from trying to move a bit.

Well, I am officially falling for this boy. 😂😂