Part 11

I fell asleep
*************************************

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Is all I heard in my ear at 6:00 in the morning. This time, it wasn't my alarm. I jumped up to see the Ohio trio. Ivan was still laying in bed half asleep.

"How are you still asleep right now bro?" Yelled Anthony, blowing the air horn again.
"Oh my god. Put that damn thing down." I said trying to grab it of Tony.

"PUt ThAt dAMN thInG dOwN." Chance mocked. I heard Ivan laugh quietly. Oh. Hell. No. I jumped out of my bed and tackled Jake and Chance to the floor. Tony started blowing the air horns again. For gods sake guys get out I said pushing them out of the door.

I got back into bed and Ivan wrapped his arms around my waist.
About half an hour later I decided to get up and go to the gym since it was Saturday and I wasn't doing anything until around 11:00am. I had my soccer game on today. (Sorry if you don't like/play soccer just roll with it 😂)

I tried getting out of bed but Ivan only held on to me tighter.
"Ivannnnnnnn" I groaned trying to get out of his grip. I didn't realise how strong he actually was until now.
"5 more minutessssssss" he groaned back in a raspy, morning voice. I giggled and laid back down.

20 minutes later.

"Ok I'm actually getting up now Ivan." I said, gently brushing a small piece of hair out of his face. He kissed me on the cheek. I walked to my wardrobe and got out

I put my hair in a messy ponytail and grabbed a water bottle before quietly leaving the house

I put my hair in a messy ponytail and grabbed a water bottle before quietly leaving the house. When I got to the gym I saw a familiar face sitting on one of the benches in his phone. It was Jasper.

I hadn't seen him in a few weeks so I walked over and snuck behind him. I jumped on his back and he squealed a little which made me burst into a fit of laughter.
"Omg hey y/n we haven't talked in a while."
"I know right! We should totally hang out today." I replied.

"When are you free?" Jasper continued.
"Well I'm busy from 11:00 this morning to about 1:00 so maybe we can catch up around 2:30 today?" I asked.
"Sounds like a plan."
We fist bumped and I went over to the treadmill and did some practise running for later today.

I drove back home, screaming my head off to 'Everyday' by Ariana Grande (ok don't judge me). I parked outside of the Team 10 house only to be swarmed with fans asking for pictures and stuff.
"Sorry guys I just got back from the gym, I'm super tired, come back at 5:00 tonight and I'll take some pictures and stuff with you guys.

I walked inside and took a shower and changed into

 Since it was already almost 10:00 and I had to leave in 20 minutes to make my game

Since it was already almost 10:00 and I had to leave in 20 minutes to make my game. Ivan really likes soccer and said he wanted to come.
I strapped on my shin pads, slid in my red and black socks and put on my boots. I re tied my hair in a high ponytail and Ivan and I walked down stairs.

"BYE POTATOES!" I yelled before we left the house. Ivan hopped in the drivers seat of my car.
"You sure you want to drive?" I asked
"Yeah, we probably won't be pulled over by the cops anyway." He said putting his seatbelt on.
"Ok"

We drove to the soccer fields where I met up with my team and we started to warm up a hit on the field, we were taking practise penalty shots and I got a few in. We have a really good goal keeper.

The referee blew the whistle and we went over and the game started. I was playing in midfield and ran up the field with the two strikers. We scored a few goals and I saw Ivan cheering me on from the sidelines.

Our team ended up winning 7-3. As I was walking to Ivan I felt arms snake around me. That was super weird because Ivan was standing about a metre in front of me. I turned around, ready to sleep whoever it was on the face. It was Jasper.

"Are you kidding me I was about to hit you!" I put down my hand and he laughed.
"I thought I would come to your last game for this season and surprise you."

"So are we still hanging out later?" I asked.
"I was thinking we go grab some food now yeah?"
"Sure! I'll be back in a sec. Lemme just go talk to Ivan."
"Ok y/n."

I walk over to Ivan and he's just standing there with his hands on his pockets. I gave him a kiss and a big cuddle. I kept my arms above his waist.
"Ivan, can I go hang with Jasper just for a little bit?" I questioned him, looking into his sea blue eyes.
"O-of course." Is all he said.
"You okay babe?" His face lit up when I said that, it was kinda funny.
"Yea." He smiled. He gave me a peck on  the lips.

"You did amazing out on the field today."
"Thanks Ivan, love you." I gave him another kiss then walked over to J.