Chapter 6

As the show began i got really nervous and had butterflies that felt like bats flapping in my stomach. I watched the first few shows from the catering room and tried not to focus to much on anything. "Hey girl you ready for this" Reena ask as she sit down next to me. "Im not sure. I am so nervous about being in front of all those people and it looks packed not counting what is watching on tv" i replied as i held my hand up so she could see it shaking. "You'll be fine. Once you get out there all of that will go away. Trust me Dean wont let anything happen. He will get the crowd behind you in just a matter of minutes. Speaking of which you are up next. I will walk you to the stage area." Trying to smile i followed her to the tritonton and waited for my que. Deans music hit and he patted my back as he walked out. The crowd went wild. It was so loud and i could feel the electricity in the air. He talked for a few minutes then said my name. My music, an amped up version of Finns music, hit and i made my way to the stage. Putting my hands in the air i turned and stopped to blow a kiss at the camera then walked on to the ring where Dean handed me a microphone. "So Nisha you are new here and from wht i can tell you and Finn Balor have something going on between you" was his first question. I smiled politely and held the mic up. "Yes Dean i am new and looking forward to making a name for myself. As for me and Finn i guess that you could say we have something. I guess only time will tell wont it." i stated with a girlish giggle. "Well tell the WWE universe a little about yourself" came out of his mouth next. "I am from a small town in Tennessee and I have been wrestling since i was like 15 my finisher is the star gazer and i am going to climb the latter to the top and one day become the womens champion" after saying that the lights went out and Bray Wyatts music hit. As the lights come back on him and sister Abigal were standing in the ring with us.

  "Nisha Nisha Nisha. You my dear are nothing more than a piece of eye candy. You will never make it here. Finn Balor only wants you to make himself look good. Now you see me on the other hand i could turn your life around" Bray started as he walked in a circle around me. Looking over Dean was laid out on the floor from an unseen attack. "I could make your life so much better." "You could make my life better. Ha! By doing what making me like your sweet little Abigal" i stated getting up in his face. Laughing he backed up and let her step forward. As she got in close enough range Finns music hit and he came running to the ring and getting in front of me. "You want a fight Bray. Well here i am. Come get me" he said taking the mic from me and dripping it when he was done. Bray came at him and he pushed me out of the way. Ducking as Abigal tried to close line me. With a super kick to her jaw i set her up for the star gazer. Quickly clumbing to the top rope i done my backwards 180 flip landing it perfectly. The crowed went wild and soon after Finn kicked Bray out of the ring. Holding up my hand we watched as Bray pulled Abigal out of the ring. "Thats right you dont mess with us" i screamed out of the ring at them as Finn pulled me against his chest. At that time Kurt Angles music hit and he came out and announced that we would have a mixed tag match as the main event.

  As we made it back stage i felt amazing. "That was awesome" i squeeled as i hugged Finn. He lightly hugged back and laughed. "I think the crowd likes you" he stated pushing my hair out of my face. Slightly smirking i pushed his chest. "I am feeling it. This is the best day ever" i whispered as i walked to our dressing room to wait for the match. Time passed by quickly and before i knew it it was time for us to go out. Finn walked out and turned sideways and held his hand out for me to join him. I walked out taking his hand for long enough to be pulled up against him kind of taken by suprise when he kissed my forehead. Then he let go and we both bent down and come up raising our hands. Then turned and repeated before going on to the ring. Once there the lights went off and Brays music hit. Him and Abigal made their way to the ring. When the lights came back on Finn pulled to our corner and held the ropes for me to step out so him and Bray could start the match. It was all Finn for awhile, and some how Sister Abigal tripped him and taged herself in which brought me into the match. As i stepped into the ring and ducked when she tried to clothes line me. Bouncing off the ropes i jumped on her and started hitting her. She rolled me off of her and kicked me in the stomach causing me to fall. She had the refs attention as Bray slammed my arm into the ring post and then was taken out by Finn who jumped and kicked him into the baracad. Getting up Abigal was behind me and set me up for her finisher of twisted sister, pushing her back i super kicked her then climbed to the top rope landing the star gazer. "1 2 3" the crowd chanted as Finns music and he joined me in the ring. The ref lifted our hands then Finn pulled me into a bear hug. Exiting the ring i was on cloud nine. My first day and we won the match. It could not get any better.

   Going back to the locker room i quockly changed and headed out to find Finn so we could go back to the hotel. I was ready for some sleep and food at this point. Going by catering i grabbed two plates of food and set them with my duffle bag. Turning around i was greeted by Bailey in a huge hug. "You did great. This stoey line they have you in is going to be awesome. I even believe Finn was impressed considering you all had not got to practice any before hand. I know i sure was. Well see ya later i gotta get changed" she said as i waved and told her thank you. Unable to wait i grabbed a few cookies and began eating them. In mid chew i spotted Finn standing at the door watching me. "You ready" he ask as he walked over and took my last cookie. Nodding i frowned at him and tried to get my cookie back. "Hey thats mine! Give it back" i groaned while still trying to get it. Before i could grab it he stuck it in his mouth and smiled really cheesily at me. "You still want it" he ask while chewing. Grossed out i looked at him and shook my head. Getting my bag and the plates we headed out to get in the cab waiting for us.