Chapter 16

It seemed like it took forever for the show to begin. Finn and I were the ones who were starting the show. Pacing the locker room i looked at the clock. It was ten minutes till show time, heading out the door i went to the titontron and waited for him. "This has been a long night. I wish it was already over so we could leave" i whined to myself as i heard the WWE theme music hit. Taking a deep breath i looked around and spotted Finn walking towards me. He smiled and took my hand. It had been right at 24 hours since he had beaten Bray. The crowd was very loud and i could feel the excitement in the air. His music hit and we headed out. Doing his pose he let go of my hand as i did mine. We walked on to the ring and posed again for the crowd. They were chanting "yes yes yes" as loud as they could. Finn reached out of the ring for a mic. As the music stopped the lights came back on and the crowd was still cheering. "As you all know Bray Wyatt tried to take something very important from me. Well i guess he found out you cant take something easily from the demon king" he stated as he pulled me to him. Smiling he kissed my forehead and looked out over the crowd. "Bray i guess i was" about that time Brays creepy entrance hit and the lights went out. When they came back on him and Abigal were in the ring with us. Stepping back i hit the ropes. The lights went out again and when they came back on i was laying on top of Finn face down, he was face up, our bodies made a cross in the middle of the ring. "Hahaha. I told you Finn i would destroy you and now i am going to along with your sunshine lady. I always get what i want and you wont stop me. Not now or ever, you should just give up now. Look at you all broken and beaten with your girl the same way" Bray stated as he walked around us. I could feel something cold moving on my back as i laid there. My eyes shot open in fear of what it was. All at once a worm wiggled around my shoulder and onto Finn. Moving slightly i tried to raise my head. I could feel them crawling all over me. Trying to move i began trying to get them off of me while Bray stood there laughing. Abigal grabbed my arm and put a DDT on me and shoved me back over Finn. "Follow the buzzards" Bray laughed as the lights went off and came back on to just Finn and i in the ring unmoving. They quickly sent the medical team out to take us backstage.

  Shivering i set up on the trainers table they done a quick check and sent us to the "hospital". Quickly running to the locker room i stripped my shirt off and slung it across the room. "Ew! Ew! Ew!" i shrieked as i took a towel and wiped off. "Wow. If i would have known you would strip for me i would have brought some money" Finn stated across the room where he was talking to Sami Zayn. Mortified i pulled the towel around me and grabbed my bag heading to the bathroom. I looked back to see them still staring at me. I stuck my tounge out and shut the door. Getting changed i put all of my stuff in my bag and walked back out. I had decided to wear a light pink sun dress with white flats. Looking at the tv they where talking about us being out for awhile due to injuries. Taking a shaky breath i turned to Finn and Sami and smiled. "Im sorry i did not know you two where in here and i could still feel them things crawling on me" i said in a very shy tone. "Im cool with it. I got a good show" Sami stated with a wink. Finn just shrugged and picked up his stuff. Saying goodbye we headed out and to the airport.

   "You know this is going to be a very long flight right" he ask as we headed to the jet. Nodding i tried to keep up with him. "I am just really excited. I am glad we got passports when we started" i stated as we got on board and took our seats. Trying not to fidget i picked up my phone and got on twitter. Looking at all the posts i smiled. "Wow. People really do think we are a couple. Its cute to see what all they put on here" i gestured as i showed him what everyone was saying. "Yeah. It seems that they believe the story line. Your really good at your job. I am going to get some sleep. I advise you to do the same. We are going to be very busy the next two weeks. My parents dont even know we are coming so they are going to be suprised when we show up. I think they will be more so that i have brought a girl with me" he stated as he laid his chair back.

  Putting my phone down i sighed and waited for the jet to take off. My mind began to wonder as i thought about a lot of things. "What is Ireland like? Will his family like me? Do i tell them i am just his friend? Will they make me stay at a hotel? Did i bring enough clothes?" i groaned as i thought about everything. I looked over at Finn resting and sighed. "There is no way he truely likes me like i like him. Plus he has only known me for three weeks now" i thought as my nerves began to get the best of me.. My phone pinged causing me to jump. Picking it up it was that same unknown number.

: you can run but you can't hide. I will find you no matter where you abide. I will even cross the oceans wide. Soon you'll be by my side.

  Me: who is this! Leave me alone!

  : you will find out soon enough. Right now enjoy your trip and think of all the things that truely scare you. I am coming for you Princess!

   Not repling i shut my phone off as my eyes began to fill with tears. "This is great. Someone knows i am going on a trip and what i am afraid of. Plus they are stalking me. Maybe when we get there i should just disappeare" i whispered as the jet took off.

A/N. Hey guys. Sorry it took so long to update. I have been really sick. I hope you all are enjoying my story so far. Please like share and comment. You all can also give me ideas. I was wondering if anyone would like some smut in the book soon. I am wanting to make this a pretty long book if i have enough to go on. Plus if you have pics of what you think nisha should look like or even a trailor i would use them plus dedicate a chapter to you. Thanks for reading and have a great day.