Chapter 10

Groaning i tried to open my eyes. "As you can see Finn we have your little lady. Give me what i want or you wont ever get her back" i heard Bray say as i slowly raised my head. Looking around i saw a phone stuck in my face. Trying to move i figured out i was tied to a chair and had a gag in my mouth. "Oh look she is awake. So Finn its up to you now, what i want for her" he growled grabbing my hair pulling my head back so i had to look at the camara.

Finns P.O.V.

  While sitting on the jet i tried to figure out what it was about Nisha i liked. I mean i barely even knew her but yet i was drawn to her. "This is crazy" i growled as i slammed my fist on the chair. "Paul this story line is not normal is it" i ask as i got up and began to pace. "No its not. We thought it would be different to make things real in this story line. We want it to have feelings. To bring the fans into it we are also doing it out side of work like now. That is why none of you are informed as to what to do until it is time to do it. Like for say the first time Nisha went to the Lobby of the hotel alone and ran into Bray. If you would have known he was going to be there then what happened would not have. So everything is a suprise and yes there will be a little pain and love and hate. So just sit back and enjoy" he replied as my phone pinged. Pulling it out of my pocket it showed i had a new video message. Pushing play everyone gathered around me as it began to play with Bray laughing showing Nisha tied to a chair with her head down. "As you can see Finn we have your little lady. Give me what i want or you wont ever get her back" he said as she began to move around and groan. "Oh look she is awake. So Finn its up to you now, what i want for her" he laughed as he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. I could see fear in her eyes as she looked at the camara then it just stopped. Sitting down my phone began blowing up with messages on all my accounts. Clicking on Twitter the video was posted and people where commenting on it like crazy. "So now what. What does he want" i growled through gritted teeth at Paul. "Why dont you ask him yourself" Paul replied not looking up from his papers. "Fine i will!"

Finn: What do you want Bray.

Bray: i want the demon king to join me. Its time to follow the buzzards

Finn: i will fight you and if i loose you will get the demon king. If you loose i want her back! It will happen at summerslam

Bray: sounds like a deal under one stipulation its a no holds bar street fight.

  Looking over at Paul i confirmed it with him and he agreed. "So does this mean i wont have her back till then" i ask as i laid my head back. "Yes that is what it means. She knew what she was getting into when she signed the papers. She will not be harmed but you will not be allowed to see her" he replied as Jeff motioned for me to jojn him. "Hey man this is crazy. People are really into this. You should just go with it. I mean she is foing to be fine and you will get her back so just let this fuel you and give you reason to fight harder" he stated as he got up and went back to sitting with Matt.

Nishas P.O.V.

   Bray untied me as we exited the plane and headed towards a company limo. "You will be staying with us till summerslam. Dont worry its part of the story line. You have to do a promo with us tomorrow Paul will text you. Maybe you will join us when the demon king does" Abigal whispered as she pushed me into the car. "Bray will never win. Finn wont let that happen" i stated as i got situated in my seat and looked out the window to see another jet landing. "To be honest i dont think Finn would really care if i was gone or not. He really has only knew me for a few days" i half whispered as i sighed. "Oh. You dont think this is driving him crazy and you dont think he likes you" Bray laughed as he pouredxhimself a drink. "He has never offered to be in a story line that even involved a female until you showed up. You do the math and figure out what you are not seeing. That is why this story line is perfect."