Chapter 13

After we made it backstage i let out a sigh of relief. Standing in the middle of the hall i looked around for Alisa and Jeff. "Thank you Finn" i stated as i looked up at him with a faint smile. "They put you in danger" is all he replied as he looked down at me with a strange look on his face. "But i am ok. It was just part of the story line. I agreed to stuff like this when i signed the papers" i whispered looking down at my shoes. "You need to stay away from me for awhile. I am no good for you" he growled as he walked off leaving me standing there alone. Tears began to fill my eyes as someone put there hand on my shoulder. "It will be ok. Just give him time to cool off" Bailey said as she pulled me into a hug. "He gets like that when he becomes the demon king. He cares about you. I know that much." Nodding i hugged her back and sighed. "Thank you Bailey. Now i need to find Alisa and Jeff. I will talk to you later" i jestered as i waved and walked off. I walked around looking for them for a good twenty minutes without finding them.

Giving up i headed towards the locker room, Paul told me i would find my duffle bag in Finns locker room. Slowly i opened the door, it was dark and i thought that maybe he had done left. Shutting the door i reached for the light switch when someone grabbed me and ruffly shoved me against the wall. "Umph" was all that came out as the hit knocked the breath out of me. I heard a low growl and felt fingers digging into my sides as i tried to get away. Pushing themself against me i could not move but could feel their heavy labored breathing as they leaned down until they had their face right in front of mine. "Finn..." i whispered into the darkness causing the grip on my sides to tighten. Groaning in pain i leaned further against the wall pushing my head back in pain. The hands moved down to my hips as the person pressed themself fully against me. "Dont move" they growled as their breath fanned my neck. Running my hamd along the wall i felt for the light switch. Just as i reached it they grabbed my hand and drug me across the dark room and pushed me harder against the wall. "Ow" i cried as my back slammed against it. "Finn please please your hurting me." I was fully pinned as his lips connected to the skin of my neck just below my ear. Gasping i tried to get away again only for him to hold on tighter. "I said dont move! And i thought i told you to stay away from me" he growled while bitting on my neck. "I was only coming to get my things" i whispered between slight moans as he kissed harder on my neck.

Finally letting me go he walked away leaving me standing there in the dark leaning against the wall slightly out of breath. The light flicked on quickly causing me to blink trying to get my eyes to adjust to it. Looking up i saw Finn standing there still with his paint on him. He looked torn and broken. "Finn" i whispered as i stepped towards him. Putting his hand up i stopped. "Stay away" he growled as i frowned. Throwing all caution to the wind i stepped closer and touched his hand. His eyes shot up at me, they where cloudy and had a wild look in them. Running my fingers up his hand and to his arm i slowly stepped closer. He watched me closely as i moved even closer. "Stop" he growled as i reached his shoulder. Shaking my head i stepped one more time until i was just inches from him. He flinched as i caressed his face and slowly and with fear rippling through me put my arms around him. He just stood there frozen as i pulled him against me and held him. Slowly after a few minutes he put his arms around me and took a deep breath. "Why are you not afraid of me. I could hurt you badly and not even mean to and you still presist on coming to me. When i am like this" he gestured to the demon king paint "i am dangerous. It brings out the bad in me. Yet some how you calm the storm that is raging in within."

"I am not afraid of you. If anything i feel safe when im with you" i stated as he held me tighter. "You calm the demon in me. Yet i dont understand how or why" he stated as he let me go. Backing up i smiled and looked down at my arms and clothes. Laughing i noticed i needed a shower because now i was covered in his sweaty paint. "Now look what you've done. I look like you" i giggled as i kissed his cheek. "No you looke like a hot mess now go get cleaned up so i can and then we will go to the hotel. I wont leave you alone again" he said as he pointed me towards the shower. Nodding i grabbed my bag and headed that way. Once i was done he went nd got cleaned up and grabbed our bags. Looking in the mirror i pulled my hair up only to let it back down with a loud gasp. "Finn" i squeaked as i covered my neck. "You gave me a hickey!" He walked over to me and i showed him. All he could do was smile. Flustered i walked past him and out the door with my hair down. Turning down the hall i ran into Bailey. "Im so sorry. I did not mean to run into you" i commented as i looked at her apologetically. "Its ok. Hey i like your hair down but maybe if it was to the side a little" she said pushing my hair back. Looking at my neck she frowned. "Who did that" she ask as Finn walked up behind us. Blushing i put my hand over it and looked to him and he was grinning from ear to ear. "Finn" she stated as she slapped his arm. He had the "what" look on his face as he shrugged. I quickly saw my escape and headed towards the parking lot in hopes of finding Alisa.