Chapter 11

As we entered the appartment Bray took me to a spare bedroom and pushed me in locking the door behind me. Sighing i walked over to the bed and flopped on it. Feeling my pocket i still had my phone thinking quick i turnrd my volume down and messaged Alisa.

Me: Alisa i need a huge favor please please please.

Alisa: What do you need. I am up for anything.

Me: I need you to get on Twitter and message Finn my number and tell him to text me.

Alisa: So the video was real!!!! I am on it now!

Me: thanks

    Turning over i thought about the papers that i had signed stating "the story line will only be given to you as you need to know it" and shut my eyes. "What have i gotten myself into. I really dont think i am ready for this." i thought as my phone vibrated in my pocket.

Finn: Nisha? Are you ok??

Me: I am ok. Stuck in a bedroom for now. I have to stay here till summerslam.

Finn: i know and im sorry. I should have never got you into this.

Me: its not your fault. I am the one who signed the papers and i would not change any of it.

Finn: what do you mean?

Me: I got to meet you and i have had a blast doing this so far. Even though some of it really hurts. I hear someone coming ill text you later.

Finn: ok

   Shoving my phone into my pocket i heard the door open. "I brought you some food and water. Plus a change of clothes" Abigal stated as she sit down on the bed. Nodding i frowned at the food and clothes. "Look I know you dont like this but just go with it. I am sure Finn is. Plus we have to get ready for the promo in just a little while. I think you will enjoy it." with that she got up and left. Sticking out my tounge at the door i got the food and ate it. Laying back i took a quick nap.

    "Its time foe the promo Nisha" Bray laughed as he stepped into the room. Grabbing my arm he pulled me out of the room and down a hall to a dark room. Abigal had come in my room earlier and fixed my hair and makeup. Looking around i spotted a chair, a metal cage and a swinging light bulb. All of the sudden i was shoved inside the cage. Loosing my balance i feel on my knees while they locked the door.
   "It seems that i am always one step a head of you Finn Balor. You see i have something you want. If you do what you said you will get it back" he stated with a laugh as a metal chair slapped the cage causing me to scream. "Finn please help me!" i cried as i scrunched up in the corner of the cage. "Isn't that sweet the eye candy really thinks you care. Well sunshine lady if he did dont you think your loving demon king would have done rescued you." The chair hit the cage three more times. Screaming tears flowed freely down my cheeks. The promo ended and i was taken back to the bedroom and locked in.

   I spent the rest of the week sleeping or messaging Finn. Time flew by though before i knew it it was the day before summerslam. Pacing the room i was nervous. "What if Finn doesn't want to save me. What if he turns his back on me. What if he is glad to be rid of me" i thought as i sit down and put my head down. I needed to stop i was only depressing myself and making the day drag by. Looking outside it was starting to get dark so i decided to take a shower. "Ping" grabbing my phone i had a message from Paul telling me that i was to stay with Abigal and Bray until the match. Sighing i replied ok and got my clothes and took a hot shower. When i was done with everything i crashed for the night letting a dreamless sleep over take me.

A/N: I hope you all are enjoying my book so far. I am enjoying writing it. I know it is a little different but who cares. That is what fanfics are for. Please like share and comment. Thank and have a great day.