Chapter 11

Here I am, sitting at the dinner table while Dominic talks to his father about Samantha. He told me to stay here until he's done, he won't even let me change! Edward keeps laughing but Dominic is furious. I guess, I'm not actually sure because they're talking in Russian, but Edward didn't want to deal with her so he sent her up to Dominic and I thinking it'd be funny.

After ten more minutes of this Dominic walks over to me and pulls me out of the chair as his father laughs again. I'm assuming she's someone they had to put up with in order to make a deal with another gang or something. At least that's what I've pieced together.

"Your room should be dry now, I'll have Nick and the guys set it up for you." He groans and he pulls me into the couch with him. I laid down with my legs across his legs and he put his head on my chest. My heart is pounding in my chest as my thoughts drifted to earlier in the floor of my room.

The way he touched me was like he's never touched a woman before. He was gentle and sweet about it. His hands had roamed my body, not in a lustful way but in an almost loving way. The way his lips had kissed my skin made me shake.

"Well, well, well," Nick clears his throat standing in the doorway with an amused look on his face. "No one's said anything about..." He gestures towards my neck. My face immediately turns bright red.

"Shut up, Nick." I whispered not wanting to wake up Dom. His pink lips were slightly parted, his black hair had fallen over his face, and his eyes were peacefully shut. "You're supposed to be setting up my room," I pointed out since Dominic didn't get the chance to tell them.

"Fine." He groans and walks into another room calling for the rest of the guys. I decide to play with Dominic's hair while they bring everything in but after only a few minutes I feel my eyes start to get heavy.

~oOo~

"So what are we going to do?" I hear someone whisper as I moan and roll over into someone's chest. They only pull me closer to them and they play with my hair.

"I don't know. We can't take her on a mission but we can't leave her alone." Dominic's voice sounds like an Angel's. My eyes flutter open to see Dominic looking over at Darry. He's sitting on the coffee table in front of us and Dominic is on the inside of the couch, I'm on the outside.

"Well what if I stay behind with her while you and your father go to Little Russia?" I feel Dominic's arms wrap around me even tighter. He looks like he's contemplating something.

"Darry, you're one of my most trusted men, and friends, but I swear to god I'll murder you if you harm her in any way." Darry nodded to him and stood to leave the room. "Will you let my father know?" Dominic more demanded than asked.

I pushed my face further into Dominic's chest and waited for something, anything. His lips pressed to the top of my head as he mumbled a good morning. I lift my face to meet his lips just as he goes to pull away, he seems surprised at first but then he kisses me back harder. My heart starts pounding against my ribcage, surely hard enough to where he can feel it.

"Did you hear the plans?" He whispers as his blue eyes meet my green ones. I nodded to him but I didn't actually hear all of them. I just heard that Dominic and his father were going to Little Russia and Dominic is leaving Darry to watch after me. "It's only for a few days." I watch his eyes darken a few shades as he speaks.

"I'll be fine, Dom." I mumble as I go to get up. I feel his presence behind me as I stand up, right as I turn around he's pulling me into a hug. He tells me something about leaving tomorrow but all I can hear is food calling me in the kitchen. Staying close to one another we walk into the kitchen and start looking for food.

"Would you like pizza?" Dominic asks as he's looking through the cabinets. I prop myself up onto the island as he turns around to face me. Of course I want pizza, who doesn't? The fuck kinda question is that??

"Sure, are we going out to get it? And can we get stuffed crust?" He chuckles and shakes his head while turning back around. I watch him as he pulls out various ingredients and dishes. "Is my room set up?" I ask suddenly remembering they were supposed to set it up earlier today.

"Yeah, it's been set up. You can look at it while I make the pizza, if you remember where it is." I stick my tongue out at him and jump off the counter. I know where it is because he ordered them to have me put right next to his room. I run through the living room and up the stairs.

As I walk up to my door I see my name spelled out in green letters. I open the door nervously and I let out a gasp when I see it. The window was converted into a window seat, reading spot, with blue and purple cushions and pillows. Along two of the walls are huge bookshelves filled with books and I have a king sized bed with blue sheets and green and purple pillows. I look over to the closet which is filled with new clothes and shoes, along with my old ones, my dresser is full of new and old clothes. On top of the dresser and bookshelves are little trinkets the floor also has matching rugs. One of the bookshelves have a handle so I pull it open to reveal a mini fridge full of food and Starbucks coffee. I walk into the bathroom which has a blue shower curtain with matching rugs. The drawers are full of makeup and blue, purple, and green towels.

I almost scream to myself and turn around only to hit a wall. I fall back onto my fluffy bathroom rug and look up to see Dominic standing there with a smirk on his face. He holds out his hand and I take it to pull myself up off the floor.

"Sorry, I was just having so much fun seeing you run around opening everything." He laughs to finish off his sentence. I feel my cheeks heat up and I look down to avoid his amused gaze.

"I really like it Dom, thank you." My voice is barely above a whisper. I feel him pull me into a tight but short hug. "How did you guys have enough time to pull this off?" I look up at him and he shrugs like it's no big deal.

"I had a lot of men working to get this done." He shrugs his shoulders again and walks out of the room. "When you're done fangirling you can come down and help me make you a stuffed crust pizza!" He calls as he walks down the hallway.

This is the moment I realize that I'm falling in love with Mr. Bad Boy.