Chapter 19

As I pull up to Ashton's house I see him run out of the door smiling widely at me. "Ash!" I call as I get out, not forgetting to grab my bag out of the back seat. I tuck Dom's keys into my pocket as Ashton walks over admiring the car.

"Well, well, well. Look who got herself a sugar daddy." He teases. I roll my eyes while shutting the door then I walk to him and give him a short hug. "Actually it's Dom's car. He's supposed to get me a new one. He says that my old car isn't good enough for me." I shrug as we begin walking to the big, white house.

"I think I need a Dom." He jokes making me laugh as he opens the door to let me in first. "So how's it been?" He asks. I walk into his living room setting my bag down on the floor and plopping onto the couch. He sits next to me and I huff loudly at his question.

"It's been as good as the mafia can get." I mumble remembering what Dom did to Darry just less than an hour ago. Feeling my stomach twist at the thought I turn to Ashton. "Do you want to play video games?"

"Well duh."

~oOo~

It's around seven at night and I just got a text from Dominic to come home so I'm in Dom's car headed there now. I pull into the garage grabbing my things and heading into the house. I drop my things off in my room then head back downstairs to find Dom.

I walk to his old office, not there. I walk through the halls to his new office, as I stand in front of the door I knock waiting for an answer. I hear a faint and tired sounding 'come in'. Turning the doorknob I can't help but feel nervous about seeing him after this morning. He looks up at me with a small smile shoving what looks like pictures into his desk but his eyes look dull.

"Hey." He whispers, his voice ever so sightly cracking. I nod to him while shutting the door then walking over to his desk leaning against it. Seeing him up close his eyes look sort of red and a little puffy.

"Dom?" I whisper when he looks down from my gaze. "Are you okay?" When his only answer is laying his head down on my lap I play with his hair. "You can tell me anything." I say while leaning down and kissing him. A few moments of silence pass and he pulls the pictures out of his desk.

"He was like my brother, it killed me to do that this morning." I can hear the pain in his voice and suddenly I feel a pang of my own pain in my chest. How dare I judge Dominic for shooting Darry when I know they were childhood friends?

"I'm sorry, Dom." I whisper as I place a soft kiss on his temple letting my lips linger on his skin. Closing my eyes I let my senses be taken over by the man in my lap. His right hand's fingers rub circles into my thigh and his left hand is holding my waist steadily. I sit up still keeping my eyes closed as I feel him lift his head, I dip my head down to meet his lips.

The kiss starts out slow and gentle but it turns into a heated make out session. Soon enough Dominic is standing in between my legs pushing me down onto the desk. My chest heaves up and down as his assaults my neck and chest forcing me to let a few quiet moans slip out. As his hands trail my body I wrap my legs around his waist pulling him into me while gripping at his hair which earns me a few groans every now and then.

All of the sudden I hear a loud groan and Dominic stops kissing my chest. I feel frustrated but I look down at him to see that he's having an inner battle with himself. "D-Dom?" I stutter feeling embarrassed that I'm basically begging him to finish what he started. His very soft looking blue eyes look into my green ones. He looks like a small child who's not sure what to do.

"I want it to be perfect." He mumbles just loud enough for me to hear him as he lays his head on my stomach. I aimlessly play with his hair trying to calm myself down realizing our moment is over. I nod before saying, "If you're the person to do it, it will always be perfect."